HP: 5500 (3758)
Damage Scale: 160%
Guts Level: 1
Float Factor: 3
Jump Startup: 6
Backdash Startup Invincibility:
Awoken from his deep slumber in the Abyss, the Incarnation of Darkness walks the human world in search of the Savior of Darkness. His only concerns are gathering souls to offer his lord and finding the next Ruler of the Apocalypse.
- Second highest HP
- Really strong 5A and 2A
- 5C is the second farthest poke in the game
- Has a self boosting special that buffs movement speed and specials
- Contains both safe and damaging options based on the success of a hit confirm
- Very floaty for a big character
- Slowest walk speed in the game
- Can only combo into super under certain conditions
- 5C and 2C hit twice, but only needs to be Gachi'd once
Heat Up!: Final Strike
Deathbringer gets a sword boost and a new super.
- Japanese Name: デスブリンガー
- Japanese Wiki
A sword uppercut, with the streak of the blade engulfed in flames. The A version hits twice, while the C version hits 3 times.
The charged version hits 4 times, and engulfs the opponent's body in fire on hit.
|Charged||200, 60*5, 200||-||-||-||-||-||-|
A short-ranged hand attack where the opponent is engulfed in flames. B version is fast, while D version is slow, but wall slams the opponent.
The charged version is unblockable, engulfs the opponent's body in fire.
|Charged||80*5, 100, 150*2||-||-||-||-||-||-|
A rushing centaur-like attack where Deathbringer rushes forward, sword first, then leaps up into the air to do an uppercut. Deals chip damage.
The Charged version comes out very quickly, has Super Armor, and dishes out more damage. Also engulfs the opponent's body in fire.
- BatFan Deathbringer finalInferno.png
hit with 3 sword normals during Heat Up
- BatFan Deathbringer finalStrike.png
- If Deathbringer successfully hits the opponent three times with his sword attacks [f.5C, 2C, 5D, 2D, 6D], he will activate Final Strike, which has a really big hit box, and always connects after the third hit. Deathbringer's 5C and 2C will only hit once on Normal Hit and Counter Hit. Lastly, while he loses the c.5C > 6D attack set, he gains c.5C > f.5C.
2A 2D [will only combo on Counter Hit]
2A 6D [only combos in juggles]
c.C 6D [only works in Heat Up]