|Combo Notation Guide||Character Name Abbreviations|
These combos and many more as well as their damage values are now available on http://arcsyscombos.com .
- (5LL/2LL) > 2M > 5M > jc > j.MLL2H > SD > j.LL2H > jc > j.LLL
The Sayian BnB, but slightly different thanks to A18's air buttons.
- (5LL/2LL) > 2M > 5M > jc > j.MLL2H > j.214M > SD > j.LL2H > jc > j.LLL
A18's BnB. Adds 70 damage while still being pretty easy.
- (5LL/2LL) > 2M > 5M > jc > j.MLL2H > j.214M > airdash > DR
Midscreen Solo Snap. Deals 100 damage less than the BnB.
- DR > j.ML2H > jc > j.LLL
Absolutely basic DR conversion.
- (5LL/2LL) > 5/2M > 5/2M > 2H > delay j.214M > land > 2M > 5H > SD > j.LL2H > jc > j.LLL
Assist friendly corner combo, doesn't slide knockdown.
- Starter > M+H (Vanish) > dash > 2M > 5M > jc > j.5M > j.5L > j.5L > jc > Finisher
Good for starting a combo from range. You do not necessarily need to worry about hit confirming them if you don't mind spending the meter because it is also an excellent way to start block pressure. About the starters: 5SSSSS (1080 damage) is faster and easy to hit confirm so you can preserve your meter if they block. 236S (1000 damage) has better scaling and is usually safer especially if you plan to vanish even when they block. That is a good plan because 236S is not easy to hit confirm.
|j.5LLL||j.5M > j.5L > j.5L > j.2H > Level 1||j.5LL > Level 3|
(Launch or DP [Tien beam, Piccolo ball, any DP, etc.])
5LL > 2M > 5M > jc > j.MLL > jc.LLL + Assist > slight delay 214M > 2M > 5M > jc.LL2H > SD > j.LL > jc.LLL > 236L+M
Beam Assist (Goku SSJ, Goku Black etc.)
- 5LL > 2M > 5M > jc > j.5L > j.5M > jc > j.5L > j.5M > j.5H+Assist > 5M > jc > j.5L > j.5M > j.2H > SD > j.5L > j.5M > jc > j.5L > j.5M > j.5H > 236L+M
Hit + Frieza assist
2M > 5M > JC > j.M > jc > j.M > j.H > hit.A > DL. 214M > 5M > JC > j.M > j.2H > 214M > SD > j.M > j.H > freiza.A > j.L > j.M > j.2H > 236LM this combo allows for an air dash after the lvl1 so u can 214M backdash to keep corner pressure or save freizas assist and 214L > freiza.A for oki on hit will launch into 18 for j.L > j.LL > jc > j.L > j.LL > j.2H > 214M > ext.DR > snapback > 214M (this last 214M calls 17 to apply pressure to the incoming opponent allowing 18 a free mixup)