Cell is a perfect and handsome Android who can do pretty much anything you ask him to, as long as you put him on Point. Cell's large range, aggressively angled beam and quick speed allow him to quickly catch and mount pressure on the opponent, which is only further complimented with his frame data and mixups. When Cell has the opponent cornered, his mixup is enhanced further, and he gains access to his infamous Cell Loops. Defensively, a cornered bug is not a squashed bug. M Perfect Attack is memetic for being an extremely proficient anti-air; if it doesn't kill you, you're put back in the corner and the next hit certainly will. That said, Cell's assists are rather situational if not outright terrible, and he also likes having assists to enable his deadliest mixups. While at least capable on his own, it's best if you put Cell first on your team. If you like being perfect at everything and Norio Wakamoto, Cell is for you.
|"At last... I can finally test the power of my Perfect Form."|
|Lore:||The ultimate creation of the mad scientist, Dr. Gero. Cell is a bio-android, created using the DNA of some of Universe 7's strongest fighters (Frieza, Goku, Vegeta, Tien, etc.), each of which change his personality (Goku's lust for battle, and Frieza's evil heart being examples of such). Cell is capable of gaining power through absorbing people into his being and, upon absorbing Androids 17 and 18, he attained his "Perfect" form, making him one of the most powerful and dangerous villains in the world, who would've destroyed the Earth if not for Gohan who, as an adolescent, defeated him.|
|Voice:||Japanese: Norio Wakamoto English: Dameon Clarke|
Cell is a dangerously perfect fighter, equipped with a deadly arsenal of moves that dominate the course of the match.
- King of All Trades: Marvelously well-rounded kit with outstanding buttons that function as good air-to-airs, along with an aggressively-angled aerial beam.
- High Damage: Excellent corner carry along with rejump routes. Possesses a high variety of corner combo routes and realistic ToDTouch of Death
A combo that can KO a character from full health. routes that don't use Sparking!.
- Relentless Pressure: Amazing stagger pressure plus frame traps, far-reaching normals such as 5LL and 5M, and 5M reliably combos off of left/right cross-ups.
- Perfect Attack: Infamous anti-airAnti-air
A move intended to hit the opponent out of the air. These moves are generally enforced with special properties such as head or full invincibility against aerial moves. that serves as a blockstring weapon, combo extender, and a ToD starter. It slices, it dices, it julienne.
- Poor Assists: All of his assists are situational; A is a slow beam assist, B is the worst of quick lariat-style assists, and C becomes only one hit on block.
- Sub-par Neutral: At full-screen, all he has to re-assert pressure are beams. Without resources, his best bet is to superjump and pray a j.M connects.