Fitting for the legendary hitman from Universe 6, Hit is an oppressive offense-heavy neutral character with a wide variety of options for closing the gap and putting on the pressure. He has a wide variety of powerful offensive techniques, like a fullscreen ground-based command grab and an unconventional focus on Stances for his special moves that allow Hit to attack from all ranges. He also has a good amount of defensive options as well, such as a counter for his Special move and a good series of dashes with Deadly Intent and Mark of an Assassin. All of these tools make it so that Hit can own the neutral game like few others on the roster, especially if backed with assists. Despite his oppressive tools, Hit's approach isn't completely sure-kill, as his damage is rather low without assists. As well, his entire kit is ground based, meaning aerial zoning can stuff him. His focus on stances makes him odd to play as well, and learning how to effectively use the options said stances give you for comboing and pressure require some practice. If you want an unconventional but scarily effective ground-based fighter who rewards smart play, foresight and grappling with unconventional techniques, consider hiring this assassin to do business on your enemies.
|"My time skip is unbeatable."|
|Lore:||The Legendary Assassin from Universe 6, Hit is infamous for his successes; once he is given a target, he will execute them without fail. He would go on to fight Goku in a tournament between Universes 6 and 7, where he pushed Goku's powers to their very limits and beyond with his time-skip, an ability that allows hit to skip to the future for 1/10th of a second (which would gradually decrease to indefinitely).|
Hit is a unique assassin who uses a variety of stances to penetrate defenses.
- Deadly Range: 5LL, 5M, 5H, and all stance follow-ups have very wide reach and are resistant to reflect.
- Command Movement: Deadly Intent and Mark of an Assassin give him unparalleled ground maneuverability and make any normal safe on block.
- Screen Presence: Extremely fast teleporting attacks Instant Blow and Guard Breaker are both safe on block. The latter is invincible on start-up.
- Left/Right: Stance follow-ups double as left/right weapons and easy frametraps in conjunction with the command dashes and full-screen unblockable, Icy Glare.
- Combo Parry: Unique airborne parry j.S makes him immune to superdash.
- Extraordinary Neutral: All of these factors amalgamate Hit into having an unmatched grounded neutral.
- Aerial Game: Almost all his special moves are ground-only, limiting him in the air despite his j.S parry.
- High/Low: Has only one low in 2M, and it's the slowest low in the game, weakening on otherwise great mix-up game.
- Low Damage: Hit's damage is on the lower end of the cast without the corner.
- Anomaly: Initially hard character to play due to how different he is to everybody, and has a high skill floor.