- Incredible Grounded Neutral: Lots of Hit's moves use his Time Stop abilities, which translates to pseudo-teleports. This makes his pressure remarkably resistant to reflect because of how far he scoots forward. Hit also has access to a Parry with 5S and an invincible stance with 236M/H that have fullscreen options out of them.
- Unconventional Mixup: Has several left/right tools, stance followups allowing easy frametraps, and a command grab. Everything but a fast low.
- Airborne Anti-Superdash: Unique 4F airborne parry 5S gives him a way around superdash not many characters have.
- Fantastic Safety Net: 214S (and 236S) can make any ground normal safe on block, making it very hard for close range characters to punish Hit.
- Limited Air Presence: Hit has very few options in the air. Has no aerial special except his level 1 super.
- Underwhelming Parry: Ground parry followup can be blocked, neither 5S or j.S are frame 1.
- Unconventional Character: Very hard character to play, as his pressure and combos are unlike anyone in the game. A lot of time has to be dedicated into playing Hit to make him work, as he has a very high skill ceiling.