- Great frame data with almost all of her special moves being safe on block, allowing her to keep the pressure on the opponent with assists very easily. It can be hard to reflect Kefla due to the speed of some of these moves as well, giving her an even bigger edge.
- Gigantic Ray (236HS) is a very strong tool, given that it's +50 on block and allows Kefla to get some decent damage on hit, especially with her followup air super.
- Frame 4 invincible command dash that puts her right behind the opponent, allowing her to sneak around beams or other things that may be annoying for her to really deal with.
- Full screen level 3 that punishes the opponent for almost anything they do - even if they vanish, they still get hit by it.
- Has extreme mixup potential when she has access to assists and is very tricky to defend against. Has access to several lows and 6H is a relatively fast overhead.
- No air specials outside of 236S and her command dash means that her air game can be somewhat weak, which can be a bit of a problem.
- Level 3 has somewhat slower startup than other level 3s do, meaning that it can be easily baited out by a single ki blast or similar if you're getting too trigger happy with it full screen.
- Without assists, Kefla's mixup game and blockstrings aren't nearly as potent.