- Amazing Mixups: standing overhead (5M) that can be comboed off of meterless. Can fuzzy every character in the game (even GT Goku). Great normals, big hitboxes.
- Healing: Level 3 restores up to 1500 blue life, giving Buu solid regeneration without Sparking.
- Incredibly Versitile: vecently useful assists. Friendly to various playstyles (zoning, pressure heavy, mixup heavy, etc.). Some of the better neutral in the game.
- Slowest falling speed in the game (floats the longest).
- Meter Reliant: Spends a bit of meter for mixup (EX Buttslam is your primary mixup tool). Doesn't build much meter without his corner loop, and doesn't have midscreen Sparking loops.
- Assist Reliant: can't get his signature mixups by himself anymore.
- Unorthodox Character: normals have abnormal hitboxes and it's sometimes hard to work with them. Abnormal combo path, optimals require some extra execution. One of the most unorthodox characters in the game means a high learning curve, and some setups are frame perfect.