- Corner loop that builds about 2 meters and does a lot of damage.
- Amazing mixup game.
- Can combo into snap for no meter when in the corner.
- Can fuzzy every character in the game (even GT Goku).
- Great normals, big hitboxes.
- Slowest falling speed in the game (floats the longest).
- Standing overhead (5M) that can be comboed off of meterless.
- Level 3 restores up to 1500 blue life, giving Buu solid regeneration without Sparking.
- Decently useful assists.
- Friendly to various playstyles (zoning, pressure heavy, mixup heavy, etc.).
- Some of the better neutral in the game.
- Abnormal combo path, optimals require some extra execution.
- Spends a bit of meter for mixup (EX Buttslam is your primary mixup tool).
- Doesn't build much meter without his corner loop, and doesn't have midscreen Sparking loops.
- Can't get his signature mixups by himself anymore.
- Normals have abnormal hitboxes and it's sometimes hard to work with them.
- One of the most unorthodox characters in the game means a high learning curve, and some setups are frame perfect.