|Combo Notation Guide||Character Name Abbreviations|
- (5LL/2LL) > 2M > 5M > jc > j.MLL2H > SD > j.MLL2H > jc > j.LL2H > j.214L
When in doubt, just do this combo.
Easy Vanish Confirm
- (anything) > Vanish > 662M > 5M > jc > j.LL2H > jc > j.LL2H > j.214L
Hard Vanish Confirm
- (anything) > Vanish > 66 5L (whiff) > 5LL > 5LLL > SD > j.LL2H > jc > j.LL2H > j.214L
- 214S > SD > j.LL2H > jc > jLL2H > j.214L
Not all that useful because 214S whiffs on crouchers, but it's there. In theory you could go into Ki Blast Loops in the corner, but that hasn't been tested.
Ki Blast Loop
- 2M > 5M > jc > j.M2H > SD > j.MS, [j.L > dl~j.LL > j.S]*3, j.LL2H > jc > j.LLL
If the combo was started with a jump-in and/or 5LL/2LL, do 2 loops instead of 3
Alt Ki Blast Loop
- 2M > 5M > jc > j.M > jc > j.MS, j.L > land > 5L > jc > j.LL2H > SD > j.MS, j.LL2H > jc > j.LL2H > j.214L
Less damage, but better oki.
- (5LL/2LL) > 5M > 2M > [5H > SD > j.MS > land > 5L]*4 > 5LL > 5LLL > 214M
Exceptionally easy corner loop that ends with easy oki. Does about 5K if started with a medium and 3.5K if started with a light.
- 2M > 5M > jc > j.ML > jc > j.MS, j.L dl~LS > land > 5L > 5LL > jc > j.ML > jc > j.MS, j.L dl~LS, j.L > j.236M > land > DR
As of patch 1.15, Base Vegeta can end almost all of his combos with j.2H > j.214L for a slide knockdown. This allows for easy oki with j.1S/2S and cancels into supers.
Ki Blast Loops
Base Vegeta can do crazy amounts of meterless damage if he can land his Ki Blast Loops. Landing those is your main goal, as they also end with a sliding knockdown, and with them being corner combos you can get Base Vegeta's powerful corner okizeme. Before starting the loop, you want to make sure that Vegeta is as high above the opponent as possible while still allowing jM to connect. After that, delay the air autocombo to get the most height possible. It's by no means an easy combo, but it's a huge gain in damage and still ends in a meterless sliding knockdown, so learning it is highly recommended.
Midscreen Ki Blast Loop
Some character's assists give Base Vegeta Ki Blast loops midscreen. Here's a doc of all the characters that can with demonstrations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s98fQjE_dXAu5itc70nkx-E6FJZtUmH1-G6AecTrZYI/edit
External Documents and References