|Combo Notation Guide||Character Name Abbreviations|
- 2M > 5M > 2H(2) > SD > j.MLL > jc.MLL > j.214M
Basic BnB. Builds 1 meter and can end with any Super after landing.
- j.2H ▷ 236L~M > 214M
- j.2H ▷ 236L~M~M
Grounded j.2H confirm. First one keeps them closer, gains more meter, but does less damage.
- 2M > 5M > 2H(2) > SD > j.M > jc.LL2H > delay j.214L > Vanish ▷ dash 2M > 5M > jc.MLL > jc.LL > j.214M
Extending the BnB using j.2H. Input j.214L when you're near the ground. At high hitstun decay, you'll have to cut one j.L at the end, i.e. j.ML > jc > j.LL
- 2M > 5M > 236H > dash > 2M > 5M > jc.MLL > jc.MLL > j.214M
Less meter initially, less meter gained than the previous route. Comparable damage.
- SD > j.LL > j.214L > Vanish ▷ dash 2M > 236L~L~M
- 236M~H, dash 2M > delay 5M > 236L~M > 214M
- 236L~H, dash 2M > 5M > jc.MLL > jc.MLL > j.214M
- j.2H ▷ 236H, dash 5L (whiff) > 5LLL > SD > j.MLL > jc.MLL > j.214M
Metered extension examples.
- 2M > 5M > 2H(2) > SD > j.MLL > jc.LLL > j.214M
The same as midscreen BnB but ending with j.LLL instead of j.MLL.
- 5LLL, dash 2M > 5M > 2H(2) > SD > j.MLL > jc.LLL > j.214M
Does more damage and meter gain than 5LL > 2M > 5M > 2H(2), but is significantly harder.
5LLL, dash 5LL > 2H(2) is easier, still has very good meter gain, though it does less damage than 2M > 5M > 2H(2).
- 5H, dash 2M > 5M > 2H(2) > SD ...
5H link. The same idea as 5LLL but the link itself is way easier.
- 5H > 236S, 2L > 5L > 2H(2) > SD ...
Optimal 5H route. Only works at the very edge of the screen.
- 2M > 5M > 236L~H > dl~236S > 2L > 5L > 2H > SD > j.MLL > jc.LLL > j.214M
Wolf Fang Fist: Flash corner combo. Takes advantage of the Kame link to boost your solo damage to around 5.2k. This combo takes less meter, does more damage, and is less difficult than the previous j.2H route.
- 236L (whiff) > 6M > Sparking! > 5H > 236S > 2L > 5L > 2H > SD > j.MH > jc.MH > j.214M > Vanish > 2M > 236L~M~M > 236L+M > 214L+M
Limit Break Sparking solo ToD, must start in the corner for the Kame link to work.
- ... j.LLL > airdash j.LL > j.214M
Slightly extended midscreen BnB.
- ... j.MHS > airdash j.LLL > j.214M
- 2M > 5M > 2H(1) > Spark, 5H > 236S, 2L > 5L > 2H(2) > SD > j.MHS > airdash j.LLL > j.214M
High damaging Sparking combo.
- Lv1 into Lv3 link
You can control the last 5 hits of Spirit Ball using any button. Every downward direction will cause sliding knockdown, but and are better for comboing into Ultimate Wolf Fang Fist than .
In general, you wanna throw the opponent high enough off the ground before ending with a downward ball as the last hit, but not too high that the opponent techs out before they touch the ground.
Something like 7L > 4L > 7L > 4L > 1L will work. There's no weird timing, just press the buttons at a constant rate. This sequence can also be used to bring the opponent closer to you after a midscreen BnB.
However, 74741 will cause a sideswitch at close range. So doing this in the corner into Lv3 isn't recommended as it will ruin the oki. You can use 84683 for this instead, but it has slightly different timings.
- 5H > 236M