-, including a range of safejumps and mixups.
Due to the application of Summon Luminiera in much of her okizeme, her options are dramatically weakened when it is on cooldown. For this reason any time Vira spends Summon Luminiera in neutral, she is reducing the value of scoring a knockdown, and with the extremely long cooldown of Summon Luminiera +, it even makes okizeme immediately after previous okizeme a lot weaker.
||2U is easier to fuzzy block against, however has a much higher reward.|
- Requirements: None
- Basic safejump. The options can be fuzzy blocked, however the overhead immediately leads into favourable pressure when blocked.
||Does not have time to push the opponent at all, and must use 22H if the opponent is too close.|
||Delay the Cross Over until barely after their wakeup, to evade wakeup 5L and invincible reversals.
22H is not nessecary, as this option can push the opponent into 22L even from point-blank.
|Blade of Light||??||No||
||The dash is not strictly nessecary but helps make it ambiguous, and the input must be delayed slightly to not whiff.
22H is not nessecary, since it won't hit regardless of the opponent's option.
||22H is not nessecary, since it won't hit regardless of the opponent's option.|
|Note: At very close range, 22L will whiff. You can push the opponent before beginning the attack to slightly improve its functional range, though the amount you can push varies by option. Otherwise, use 22H.|
- Requirements: Summon Luminiera
- Luminiera knockdown setup. One of her best okizemes, it offers a wide range of options, and allowing a strong reward off all of them, even the Overhead, due to the additional hits from Luminiera. This is only further enhanced in Luminiera Form.
- While it is much worse at point-blank, the effective range for 22L is quite forgiving and most strings won't reach this position Additionally, some options never require 22H, however, the use of 22L does somewhat telegraph which options you intend to enforce, so it may be worth using 22H simply to maintain ambiguity.
Click [★] for character's full frame data
• HUD • Controls •
• Movement/Canceling • Offense • Defense • Gauges • Attack Attributes •
Detailed & Advanced Information
• Damage/Combo • Frame Data & System Data • Misc •
• Patch Notes •