- Good Pokes: Zeta boasts pokes with above-average range in f.M, 2M and f.H, all of which combo consistently into Spear of Arvess for excellent corner carry.
- Air Mobility: Zeta has good air mobility using Spear of Arvess (Fall), which allows her to change her jump arc and delay her jump timing in order to bait anti-airs, go over opponents' grounded pokes, or simply escape a sticky situation.
- BeamA projectile which occupies the entirety of its flight path for the duration of its active frames. Projectile: Zeta's projectile, Infinite Wonders, has slow startup and recovery but travels full screen almost instantly, making it excellent to deter your opponent's projectile usage and check them from a distance.
- Aggressive Counter: Zeta's Rhapsody is a multi-followup counter that can be used offensively and defensively in order to augment her gameplan.
- Strong Okizeme: Zeta's j.U, which provides up to 3 overheads in sequence, can be used in tandem with her other air normals, empty lows, and empty jump throws to create scary okizeme.
- Slow Mediums: Zeta's pokes are slower than average, which makes her ability to abareAn attack during the opponent's pressure, intended to interrupt it. in close range awkward.
- Mediocre Pressure: Zeta's pressure options, outside of okizeme, are limited and linear. She only has 2 plus on block normals, 2L and c.L, and no safe ways to frametrap with special cancels.
- Lackluster Reversals: Zeta's Rhapsody is an inconsistent reversal because it loses to throws, and the heavy followup can be anti-aired on reaction. Her Skybound and Super Skybound Arts are also both slow and can be option selected with meaty lights.