This section is still being written. It may be wildly inaccurate or missing significant data.
Please feel free to make edits, but include edit summaries and sources where applicable.
|Lore:||President of the Eastern Chipp Kingdom.
He's hot-blooded, and thinking deeply is far from his specialty. He's quick to lose his temper, and his words often come off as rude. Now that he's trying to get into politics, he's learned basic manners and social skills.He acknowledges that he has some rough edges, but accepts those parts of himself.
|Chipp Zanuff , classified as a High Speed type, is an incredibly fast ninja who launches attacks in the blink of an eye.|
- GGST Chipp Zanuff 5P.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff 5K.png
Overall very fast 5K, not as fast as 5P but still pretty close, plus has better range.
- GGST Chipp Zanuff c.S.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff f.S.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff 5H.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff 5D.png
Chipp summons a Tanuki in front of him.
- GGST Chipp Zanuff 6P.png
Hand slap. Very slow and punishable 6P.
- GGST Chipp Zanuff 6K.png
Horrendous startup, but you're airborne (and thus unthrowable) for the entire attack except the landing lag.
- GGST Chipp Zanuff 6H.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff 2P.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff 2K.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff 2S.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff 2H.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff 2D.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff j.P.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff j.K.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff j.S.png
- No longer bounces you upwards.
Your best crossup tool.
- GGST Chipp Zanuff j.H.png
- Hits 2 times.
- Easy crossups.
Your best jump-in due to the excellent hitbox, hard to anti-air.
- GGST Chipp Zanuff j.D.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff j.2K.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Ground Throw.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Air Throw.png
Alpha Blade Horizontal
236P (Air OK)
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Alpha Blade Horizontal Ground.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Alpha Blade Horizontal Air.png
Grounded version will crossup at certain ranges. Mainly the closer you are to the opponent the more likely it is to crossup
Alpha Blade Diagonal
236K (Air OK)
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Alpha Blade Diagonal Ground.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Alpha Blade Diagonal Air.png
- Ground version goes upwards and air version goes downwards.
Alpha Blade but it goes diagonally.
623S (Air OK)
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Beta Blade.png
Upward uppercut-like slash. Solid DP with good invicibility. Use as a reversal or combo ender.
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Gamma Blade.png
Sends a clone forward that will attack the opponent. Chipp can now cancel the move from normals, which makes the move a strong pressure tool compare to in previous iterations. But in return, the opponent can also hit his clone and he will get the damage, so when pressuring them and you consider cancelling into this, make sure you leave no gap or have the opponent respect you. DON'T THROW THIS OUT IN NEUTRAL WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Resshou.png
Kung-fu forward palm thrust. Starter of Chipp's rekka.
Resshou > 236S
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Rokusai.png
- Can be followed up with Senshuu(236K).
Downward kick. Followup to Rokusai(236S).
Resshou > 236K Rokusai > 236K
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Senshuu.png
- Can't be followed-up with Rokusai(236S).
Flip kick. Followup to Rokusai(236S).
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Genrou Zan.png
Command grab. Range is good and damage is alright, but startup is really too long.
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Shuriken.png
NINJA SHURIKEN! no, wait
- Freezes Chipp midair during the throw.
Regular air fireball.
Hold 6 while dashing to a wall's edge
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Wall Run.png
During wall run, you can use your 5P, 5K, 5S or 5H, or press 4 or 2 to get off the wall.
632146H (Air OK)
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Zansei Rouga.png
- GGST Chipp Zanuff Banki Messai.png
When you want to gang up but you have no friends
|To edit frame data, edit values in GGST/Chipp Zanuff/Data.|
Click [★] for character's full frame data