- Great Normals: most of Elphelt's buttons have one or more of these traits: fast, has a strong hitbox, long range, or good cancel options.
- Great Corner Carry
- High Average Damage: Elphelt's combos can do considerable damage, especially when involving Miss Confire (shotgun).
- Powerful And Versatile OkizemeAttacking an opponent about to wake up, usually with meaty attacks or mixups.: Elphelt has access to great oki thanks to j.D YRC, IADInstant Air Dash
An air dash performed from a standing position as fast and as low to the ground as possible. Done by pressing 956 to air dash forwards or 754 to air dash backwards. pineberry (grenade) safejumps, unblockables, and more.
- Consistent Access To Knockdowns: Elphelt is able to convert most stray hits into a knockdown, especially with access to sufficient meter.
- Strong Anti-airs: buttons such as c.S give Elphelt abnormally fast and rewarding options to anti-air opponents.
- Great Risk-reward: In many scramble situations, the risk-reward of a trade or abareAn attack during the opponent's pressure, intended to interrupt it. is skewed in Elphelt's favor.
- Diverse And Powerful Toolbox: Elphelt access to a powerful option for almost any situation such as a strong meterless projectile, powerful mixups, zoning, unblockables, frame traps, and more.
- Looping Unblockables: Elphelt has access to unblockable setups, utilizing grenade and Miss Confire (sniper), that loop into themselves.
- Lacks Reliable Reversals: Elphelt's only invulnerable reversal is a super which becomes active after the superflash, and is very unsafe on block.
- Grenade-pull Can Be Detrimental: If Elphelt has pulled out a grenade and is forced to block at an inopprotune time for any reason, the grenade explosion can rob her of her turn.
- Prone To Trades on Anti-Air: because Elphelt's anti-airs are not tied to the universal 6P system, and as such do not have upper-body invulnerability, she is unusually prone to losing exchanges at certain jump angles, or trading at others.