|Overview||Combos||Strategy/Counter Strategy||Okizeme||Full Frame Data||Forums||Videos|
|This page has been marked for cleanup.
This can be for a variety of reasons including but not limited to: spelling mistakes, unnecessary information, poor formatting, and other metrics per common sense reasoning.
Consider helping rewrite it.
Millia is a high speed rushdown character who thrives off of her terrifyingly strong high/low mixup potential. Her great mobility allows her to safely maneuver around opponents in neutral as she attempts to score a knockdown. To assist her in this, she possesses a unique toolset based around baiting and punishing opponents. Once she scores a knockdown and sets up her Tandem Top Okizeme, she has the potential to win the entire match with a single hit.
Unfortunately, she is plagued by abysmal defence and often dies in 2 to 3 combos. She also gains RISC quite easily and retains the cranked up gauge for quite a while, even long after she escaped pressure, forcing her to be more respectful in neutral. Her ground normals are weak in comparison to other characters, so she can struggle in footsie situations.
Silent Force is a unique projectile which can only be performed if Millia is holding her dagger.The dagger must be picked up by pressing 2 over top of it while not in hitstun/blockstun (or use Roll on it) before it can be thrown again. Silent Force's great deal of frame advantage means that it can easily be converted to a combo on hit and allows Millia to get in for free on block.
- Fairly fast normal.
- Whiffs on all crouching opponents.
- Jump-cancelable on hit or block.
- Break your ground dashes with this to prevent the meter penalty caused by Faultless Defense.
- Typically used to make the opponent respect your space in neutral or defensive positions.
- Useful as a situational anti-air due to its speed and good horizontal hitbox.
- Fastest of Millia's standing normals.
- Jump-cancelable on hit or block.
- Highly situational anti air, can be used for catching falling opponents and converting into an air combo on hit.
- One of her primary tools for pressure, as it can lead to a variety of mix-ups and frametraps.
- Decent vertical hitbox.
- Jump-cancelable on hit or block.
- Situational anti-air; i.e: run under c.S to counter jump-ins.
- Also useful in pressure due to its numerous followup options.
- This move acts as Millia's primary ground-to-ground poke.
- 90% starting proration
- Combos into 2S, 5H, 2H and Tandem Top S at closer ranges.
- At far range doesn't confirm into knockdown or launch without RRC, but can go into Emerald Rain.
- Combos into 2D , or Roll > Digtalis on a crouching opponent, scoring you a knockdown.
- Can be used as a decent throw OS when input as 4H, since the first hit comes out in 6 frames and combos into 2D.
- On counter hit, you can convert the first hit of this move into Roll, then c.S (1) > 2H > xxx.
- Slow overhead, but Millia rolls backward during the attack animation.
- Will clash with DPs.
- Will catch people attempting to reversal throw or mash.
- Universal anti-air, with upper body invincibility 1-14f.
- 90% starting proration.
- As of 2.1, only hits once, but has an improved hitbox.
- 6P has a long recovery on whiff, so avoid using it if opponent still has air movement options.
- Can be followed up with c.S or 2H on hit. In 2.1, she gets an additional gatling route to 6H, acting as a very strong frame trap option, as well as being a very good confirm from a CH anti-air 6P.
- A very deceptive overhead attack, with 70% starting proration. Hits crouchers starting from 21F.
- Another staple in Millia's high/low mix-up.
- Lower body invulnerability from frame 5~20, and will beat opponents mashing low attacks.
- Can avoid knockdown from Potemkin's Slidehead and Faust's 100-Ton Weight if timed correctly.
- Useful in corner pressure due to the low crush and being plus on block.
- With the improved Digitalis, Millia can combo 6K on crouchers into 5K > f.S > 5H > Roll > Digitalis for a stable max range knockdown.
- A long range 2-hit attack.
- First hit is jump-cancellable on hit or block.
- Second hit is an overhead, with 90% starting proration.
- Special cancellable on both hits.
- A versatile tool in pressure and combos.
- One of your best launchers after corner disc oki.
- Devatasting as a counter hit starter, will make your opponent think twice about mashing against Millia's frame traps.
- Generally outshined by 2K, this move is still useful for frametraps and tick throws.
- 85% starting proration.
- Also slightly easier to time "safejumps" against 8f+ reversals, than with 2K.
- Ground dash under 2P can work as a very situational anti-air.
- Primary pressure starter that hits low.
- 70% starting proration.
- Good for frame trapping (into 6P, 5K or f.S) and tick throwing after Dash > Faultless Defense.
- A decent pressure tool due to the fact that it hits low and can be jump cancelled on block to reset pressure.
- Millia's best low starter for damage thanks to its speed and the 100% proration.
- With proper timing, one can make full use of it to bait certain reversals during okizeme.
- Millia's main launcher, and a staple normal to convert ground combos into aerial ones.
- Situational/preemptive anti-air due to its slow startup.
- Jump-cancellable on hit or block.
- Good amount of untechable time on counter hit.
- Very strong ground poke because of its long range and ability to fish for knockdowns and whiff punishes.
- Low crushes certain moves, will beat a lot of moves in footsies.
- After scoring a knockdown, dash in and H Tandem Top (or cancel into roll then H Tandem Top if at max range) to start your mix-up game.
- An extremely strong air-to-air due to its speed and hitbox.
- Best for hitting opponents below Millia.
- Can be whiff cancelled into itself or j.K.
- Also useful as a pressure escaping tool, especially if combined with super jump.
- VERY fast air normal. Useful for catching opponents above you, or for anti-airing, thanks to its active frames and good vertical hitbox.
- Part of your air combos to go to as this confirms into j.S and j.D, as well as reverse-chain to jP.
- Also serves a purpose with mix-ups as it can be used for fuzzies and to catch opponents mashing reversal throw.
- Millia's usual air combo fodder.
- A good air-to-ground move that's often used in tandem with jK after a low airdash.
- Can link into c.S if done close enough to the ground.
- Hits very deeply as Millia extends her hitbox down to the ground. Can stuff certain anti-air moves with good timing.
- Has a gatling route to jD for damaging air combo extensions.
- A jump-in attack that can be used close to the ground to give yourself some frame advantage upon landing, which can lead into tricky mix-ups.
- Has a crossup hitbox to use for okizeme in tandem with discs, can be used to reset pressure from an instant airdash.
- The staple move in most of Millia's air combos, get used to cancelling this move into IAD.
- Can be used as an air-to-air near the corner since it wall bounces on counter hit, leading to a possibly very damaging combo.
- Very important to your mix-up game.
- Though her throw range is short, her dash speed makes up for the range making this hard to see coming.
- Can combo into 5K for a full combo on certain characters without RC'ing.
- Sends opponent flying away.
- Fullscreen gives you a Secret Garden setup allowing you to rushdown safely.
- If you air throw your opponent near the corner, you can dash in to setup the H Tandem Top for okizeme pressure.
Dead Angle Attack
- It's a blitz alright.
- A high mix-up that comes out in 16f if TK'd (2369P). 85% starting proration.
- Very punishable on block if done without the safety of a projectile and not useful in neutral, also leaves Millia crouching on recovery.
- Best used during Millia's oki, where it is a signature component of her high/low mixup.
- New to 2.1: Millia gains access to the enhanced version of Bad Moon upon reaching double jump height, with the attack descending much faster, as well as doing more damage and hits than usual. With proper timing and combo adjustments, it can be used to knockdown the opponent without the need of Silent Force (see below), allowing her to keep her core neutral tool more often.
- Millia's command fast fall that alters her trajectory in the air, as she dives down in a 45 degree angle.
- Can pass through opponent during fall.
- Combined with YRC, this move makes Millia's neutral much more unpredictable and also allows her to maneuver on air to easily avoid certain projectiles.
- Can be used for side switching back towards the corner off of an IAD jK setup near the corner.
- Millia's signature move.
S Tandem Top
- Mostly used as a combo tool in the corner (mostly from 6K, c.S, or 2S) because of the wallbounce it causes, this could be followed by 5K, or c.S to continue the combo.
- Can be YRC'd in neutral to eat an opponent's fireball and punish their recovery, or get an air throw if the opponent tries to airdash over you.
- S disc YRC can also used as and impromptu oki tool.
H Tandem Top
- Millia's key move to start her okizeme game; score a knockdown and set the disc above your opponent.
- Hitting your opponent with a meaty after setting the disc will cause the disc to juggle them, allowing you to follow up with a full combo. At the end of your combo set the disc and do it all over again.
- The fastest way to place the disc after scoring a knockdown where you are not already positioned over top of your opponent is to buffer it into a dash by inputting 2366H.
- 90% starting proration.
- Used as an unthrowable low mixup in the corner, in tandem with the disc.
- It's a low that starts with Millia jumping into the air, which means it's easy for your opponent to confuse with TK Bad Moon.
|Version||Damage||GuardHow this attack can be guarded. Throws have their throw range listed instead.||StartupShows how many frame that the corresponding move needs to go through in order to reach its active frames.||ActiveShows how many frames where there is a hitbox, AKA the hitbox where if the opponent touches it, he/she will take damage. Occurs after Startup||RecoveryShows how many frames that the character must go through after its active frames to automatically go back to a neutral stance.||Frame Adv.The difference between the attacker's recovery and the period that the opponent is in blockstun. This Frame Advantage value is based off the fact that the very first active frame touches the opponent. Throws list the amount of Frame Advantage upon successfully throwing the opponent.|
Roll > K
Roll > S
Roll > H
Roll > D
- Roll tucks Millia's hurtbox very low to the ground, where only attacks that touch the floor will hit her. Can be used to bait dead angles this way, as well as evading/whiff-punishing other slow standing pokes. However, Roll has no invul and can be thrown, limiting its usage as a crossup.
- Roll > Roll Again > Throw can be used occasionally against opponents who are respecting the other followup options.
- Roll > Digitalis out of lvl 4 moves acts as a frametrap, somewhat useful in the corner as Digitalis wall sticks on counter hit. In REV2, you can combo 5H into Roll > Digitalis on crouchers.
- As of Rev2.1, Roll can be used to pick up the dagger from Silent Force (see below). This does not change the functionality of Roll, which means you have all the normal options afterwards. Very handy when applying okizeme or a blockstring.
214S or SSSS....
- Good for frame trap pressure due to it being very plus on block.
- Can be used at the end of air combos to bait bursts and build a little extra meter.
- The mash version of this move is faster to come out so do remember to use it here and there after her 2D sweep for adjusting your opponent's wake-up timing, allowing for a better oki setup.
- Millia throws her dagger downward at a 45 degree angle and alters her air trajectory if thrown while rising.
- The "pin" must be picked up by pressing 2 over top of it while not in hitstun/blockstun (or use Roll on it) before it can be thrown again, so avoid throwing it out carelessly. As of 2.1, you can also use Roll to pick it up on the ground.
- Causes stagger on counter hit, making opponents hesitant to attempt to anti-air you.
- Allows easy conversions on hit or getting in for free on block.
- In REV2, Silent Force is Millia's primary way of scoring a knockdown from an air combo, allowing her to start her okizeme game.
214H > direction + H
- Creates an orb above Millia's head that will move forward once and then in the inputted directions.
- Can be given commands by inputting a direction + H up to 4 times (ex. 3H > 4H > 6H > 4H) during the move's startup before it leaves Millia's head.
- Safer, harder to escape, and lasts longer than H tandem top oki, however requires more conditions to properly set up.
- Does not go away when Millia gets hit, forcing the opponent to greatly respect it during okizeme.
- As of 2.1, Emerald Rain now has 90% forced proration, and applies weaker wall bounces to the opponent.
- Can be used to allow Millia to convert into knockdown off of hits that normally could not.
- Allows setting up a crossup disc oki in the corner.
- Invuln: 1-7 full, 8-? airborne. Last descending attack hits overhead.
- Dangerous to attempt against meaty projectiles.
- Ground tumbles on hit allowing you to follow up with a combo near the corner, or even an Instant Kill (see below).
- Despite technically being a reversal super, it is also commonly used as an unburstable combo ender.
- An install super which causes Millia's movement and special moves to leave a trail of damaging roses. All on-screen roses instantly disappear if Millia takes damage.
- Roses leave opponent in a juggle state on air hit. They also lock out the opponent's Burst usage on hit.
- Lasts for 360F (6 seconds) normally and 432F (7.2 seconds) in Hellfire state.
- Many moves which do not lead to a combo without a disc can be converted in this state, especially in the corner.
- Additionally the roses make many unsafe special moves safe on block in this state, i.e: Bad Moon, Iron Savior, Digitalis.
- Useful in the corner for creating safe, mixup heavy pressure that is very difficult to escape.
in IK mode: 236236H
- [ ] Indicates when match point for you, opponent in Hell Fire state, and you have 50% Tension
- Uses the animation of her Emerald Rain, but without the projectiles.
- Winger > Gold IK is a rather practical round ender, so knowing how to combo and convert into it can be useful when the situation arises.
|To edit frame data, edit values in GGXRD-R2/Millia Rage/Data. Be sure to update both the |
- Answer [★]
- Axl Low [★]
- Baiken [★]
- Bedman [★]
- Chipp Zanuff [★]
- Dizzy [★]
- Elphelt Valentine [★]
- Faust [★]
- I-No [★]
- Jack-O' [★]
- Jam Kuradoberi [★]
- Johnny [★]
- Kum Haehyun [★]
- Ky Kiske [★]
- Leo Whitefang [★]
- May [★]
- Millia Rage [★]
- Potemkin [★]
- Ramlethal Valentine [★]
- Raven [★]
- Sin Kiske [★]
- Slayer [★]
- Sol Badguy [★]
- Venom [★]
- Zato-1 [★]
Click [★] for character's full frame data