Granblue Fantasy Versus
Granblue Fantasy Versus (GBVS) is a 2D 1-on-1 fighting game developed by Arc System Works based on the Granblue Fantasy franchise. GBVS utilizes the same graphical styling techniques as Guilty Gear Xrd and Dragon Ball FighterZ, using 3D models to simulate 2D art.
Dustloop needs your help expanding the content for this game.
If you have knowledge to share, or know people who can help, please contribute to this wiki by editing sections where you can.
- Season 1 DLC characters, Djeeta, Narmaya, Soriz, Zooey and Beelzebub are available for individual purchase or as a part of the Season 1 Character Pass for for 29.99 USD.
- Beelzebub is unlockable by beating the RPG mode, by purchasing him for 2.99 USD, or as a part of the Season 1 Character Pass for 29.99 USD.
- Belial is purchasable individually for 6.99 USD, or as a part of the Season 2 Character Pass for 34.99 USD.
- Cagliostro is purchasable individually for 6.99 USD, or as a part of the Season 2 Character Pass for 34.99 USD.
- Yuel is purchasableAvailable as of December, 2020 individually for 6.99 USD, or as a part of the Season 2 Character Pass for 34.99 USD.
|Ver.2.13 (current)||October 22, 2020||Bug fixes.|
|Ver.2.11||October 20, 2020||Bug fixes, Cagliostro added to the roster.|
|Ver.2.01||September 23, 2020||Adjusted balance, bug fixes, Belial added to the roster.|
|Ver.1.31||April 28, 2020||Adjusted balance, bug fixes, Zooey added to the roster.|
|Ver.1.21||April 7, 2020||Adjusted balance, bug fixes, Soriz and Djeeta added to the roster. PC patch released on April 13.|
|Steam Ver.1.14||March, 30, 2020||Fixed an issue where, under specific conditions, a "Connection was lost" message was displayed in the ranked match standby menu and players were unable to join ranked matches.|
|Steam Ver.1.13||March 26, 2020||Fixed keyboard issues introduced by Ver.1.12.|
|Steam Ver.1.12||March 23, 2020||Fixed issues with keyboard controls at the beginning of a match. Other bug fixes.|
|Ver.1.11||March 3, 2020||Bug fixes, Beelzebub and Narmaya added to the roster. North American launch version.|
|Ver.1.00||February 6, 2020||Asian launch version.|