Difference between revisions of "P4AU/Margaret"
(→Overview: And now updated Margaret a bit. I moved the Margaret Selection down below, since it is more of a gameplay mechanic. She can use her personas similar to Akihido.)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 18:07, 8 September 2014
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Overview
- 3 Move List
- 4 Strategy
- 5 Combos
P-1 Climax Nickname: "The Sadistic Stud-Keeping Secretary!"
Persona: Cu Chulainn (as her main Persona) Yoshitsune, Ardha, Helel (Instant Kill)
Arcana: The Wheel of Fortune
Persona Cards: 8
Play-style: Zoning/Persona Rekka/Boss Character
Air Movement Options: 1 Double Jump/Air Dash
- Margaret can use each one of the three persona she uses in combat (Yoshitsune, Cu Cuchulain and Ardha) in any move she desires to use, allowing to cancel three persona moves into each other.
- Japanese Name: Placeholder
- Japanese Wiki
- Japanese BBS
- Arcade Profile Dan Rankings
- Character Video Thread
- See also: Margaret Full Frame Data
|Guard Cancel Attack|
|All Out Attack
B+D (air OK)
Awakened SP Skill Attacks
In this part, you can talk about anything you feel like beginner players should know.
Split up your topics like this
- And even further split it up
- Like this.
Add more asterisks to further indent your text as necessary.
Tips and Tricks
This combo section is designed on a "move starter" basis. However, you can use whatever kind of organization you prefer, as long as it is readable and efficient.
*insert move name* Starter
Notes: In case these combos need notes. If they do not, you can remove this line.
- move > move > special >> special NOTE: this is only a base. your combos do not have to follow this format.
- Requirements: -- (ex: 50 heat, Overdrive, crouching opponent. if no requirements, leave as is)
- Damage: ----, Heat Gain: --
- + move =' Damage: ----, Heat Gain: -- NOTE: if a necessary combo is very similar to a previous one, you can add options like this.
- Notes: Write notes for the combo if necessary.
Copy and paste the code from Point 1 to Point 2 as many times as you need to.