Difference between revisions of "P4AU/Rise Kujikawa"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 18:12, 8 September 2014
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Overview
- 3 Move List
- 3.1 Normal Attacks
- 3.2 Persona Attacks
- 3.3 Throws
- 3.4 Furious Action
- 3.5 Skill Attacks
- 3.6 SP Skill Attacks
- 3.7 Awakened SP Skill Attacks
- 3.8 Instant Kill
- 4 Strategy
- 5 Combos
P-1 Climax Nickname: The Scandalous Superstar Idol
Arcana: The Lovers
Persona Cards: 4
Air Movement Options: 1 Double Jump/Airdash
- Amazing non-Persona normals, including a good anti-air (2B) and jump-in/overhead (J.B).
- Good pressure game through skills such as Arrow Rain, ROCK YOU! and Risette Field.
- Can reflect attacks.
- Very Persona reliant for pressure, damage.
- Persona normals have very long start up and recovery.
- Furious Action has Fatal Recovery.
Rise has the ability to summon musical notes onto the screen using her ROCK YOU! skill. Musical notes have no hitbox until detonated but once detonated, the notes are multi-hitting (6-7 hits), giving lots of blockstun and hitstun. Special note: Once musical notes are already on the screen, new ones will not come out unless the old ones are detonated or disappear on their own.
If Rise hits the opponent with one of her D Persona normals, the opponent will be put under a scanned condition. While the opponent has this condition, the behavior of Rise's Platinum Disc skill and Risette Field will change. The scanned condition will go away if Rise is hit, after a set amount of time or if one of the moves mentioned earlier is used
- Japanese Name: Placeholder
- Japanese Wiki
- Japanese BBS
- Arcade Profile Dan Rankings
- Character Video Thread
- See also: Rise Full Frame Data
|Guard Cancel Attack|
|All Out Attack
236C/D (Air OK)
Awakened SP Skill Attacks
|Risette: Live on Stage
|True ♥ Story
In this part, you can talk about anything you feel like beginner players should know.
Split up your topics like this
- And even further split it up
- Like this.
Add more asterisks to further indent your text as necessary.
Tips and Tricks
This combo section is designed on a "move starter" basis. However, you can use whatever kind of organization you prefer, as long as it is readable and efficient.
*insert move name* Starter
Notes: In case these combos need notes. If they do not, you can remove this line.
- move > move > special >> special NOTE: this is only a base. your combos do not have to follow this format.
- Requirements: -- (ex: 50 heat, Overdrive, crouching opponent. if no requirements, leave as is)
- Damage: ----, Heat Gain: --
- + move =' Damage: ----, Heat Gain: -- NOTE: if a necessary combo is very similar to a previous one, you can add options like this.
- Notes: Write notes for the combo if necessary.
Copy and paste the code from Point 1 to Point 2 as many times as you need to.