Difference between revisions of "P4AU/Tohru Adachi"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 18:25, 8 September 2014
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Overview
- 3 Move List
- 3.1 Normal Moves
- 3.2 Persona Moves
- 3.3 Throws
- 3.4 Furious Action
- 3.5 Skill Attacks
- 3.6 SP Skill Attacks
- 3.7 Awakened SP Skill Attacks
- 3.8 Instant Kill
- 4 Strategy
- 5 Combos
P-1 Climax Nickname: "The Egocentric Police Dick"
Persona: Magatsu Izanagi
- A former cop who has deep ties to the murders that occurred in Inaba. He appears before the protagonists as they move through Yasogami High School, which has become a misshapen tower. He's as aloof as ever, and seems to be familiar with the red-haired boy who claims to be behind all of this...
Persona Cards: 4
Air Movement Options: 1 Double Jump/Airdash
- Able to inflict various status ailments
- Is able to use the fear status ailment more frequently than the other cast members, allowing easier chances to inflict Fatal counters.
- Capable of buffing self through his Heat Riser and Magatsu Mandala supers
- Out of his 11 Persona attacks, only 2 are burstable
- Magatsu can set up possible oki combos with his attacks.
- Is very dependent on his persona, and can really be placed at a disadvantage when persona is broken.
- Very reliant on meter, as most SB skills are needed to at least continue on combos.
- Does not have many defensive options, and half of his attacks leave him right in the open
- Some of his supers (Heat Riser/Magatsu Mandala) are able to apply a unique buff to Adachi for the remainder for the round. Both buffs can be used at the same time, but still need to be regained each round by using the super again.
- Heat Riser Buff: Adachi gains a red buff with his face on it, which gives a 10% damage boost to all of his attacks.
- Magatsu Mandala Buff: Magatsu Izanagi (his persona) gains a purple buff with his face on it, upgrading all persona attacks with new properties:
- Poison: 5C, j.C, Atom Smasher
- Shock: 5D, 2D, j.2D Megidola
- Rage: Heat Riser
- Panic: Magatsu Mandala
- Silence: 2C, j.2C
|All Out Attack
|Guard Cancel Attack
|Stop Right there!
5A/B after "Stop Right There!"
|Are you scared?
Awakened SP Skill Attacks
|Fall to Yomi
In this part, you can talk about anything you feel like beginner players should know.
Split up your topics like this
- And even further split it up
- Like this.
Add more asterisks to further indent your text as necessary.
Tips and Tricks
This combo section is designed on a "move starter" basis. However, you can use whatever kind of organization you prefer, as long as it is readable and efficient.
*insert move name* Starter
Notes: In case these combos need notes. If they do not, you can remove this line.
- move > move > special >> special NOTE: this is only a base. your combos do not have to follow this format.
- Requirements: -- (ex: 50 heat, Overdrive, crouching opponent. if no requirements, leave as is)
- Damage: ----, Heat Gain: --
- + move = Damage: ----, Heat Gain: -- NOTE: if a necessary combo is very similar to a previous one, you can add options like this.
- Notes: Write notes for the combo if necessary.
Copy and paste the code from Point 1 to Point 2 as many times as you need to.
5D>Dash until corner>2C (1 Hit)>2D>236AB>214214D/CD (Midscreen to corner)