A template for generating notation guide tables given a game and potentially extra list entries.
The game is determined by the root page for the current page. For example: GGXRD-R2/Axl Low/Combos selects GGXRD-R2 as the game.
| additional = any additional bullet points to be added to the table. :'''term''' = definition
| width = the width of the table. Default: 90%
|Combo Notation Guide||Character Name Abbreviations|
- Numbers represent direction on a keyboard numpad. For example, + becomes 236D.
- > = Proceed from the previous move to the following move.
- ▷/land = Indicate that the player must land at that point in the sequence.
- , = Link the previous move into the following move.
- ->/~ = Cancel the previous special into a follow-up special.
- dl./delay = Delay the following move.
- whiff/(whiff) = The move must whiff (not hit).
- c. = Close
- f. = Far
- j. = Jump
- hj./sj. = High Jump/Super Jump
- jc = Jump Cancel
- hjc/sjc = High Jump Cancel/Super Jump Cancel
- dc/adc = Dash Cancel/Air Dash Cancel
- CH = Counter Hit
- AA = Anti-Air
- [X] = Hold input.
- ]X[ = Release input.
- (move) = Move is optional.
- [X] or [Y] = Perform sequence X or Y.
- [sequence] xN = Repeat sequence N amount of times.
- (N) = Hit N of a move or move must deal N amount of hits.