A template for generating notation guide tables given a game and potentially extra list entries.
The game is determined by the root page for the current page. For example: GGXRD-R2/Axl Low/Combos selects GGXRD-R2 as the game.
| additional = any additional bullet points to be added to the table. :'''term''' = definition
| width = the width of the table. Default: 90%
|Combo Notation Guide||Character Name Abbreviations|
- Numbers represent direction on a keyboard numpad. For example + becomes 236D.
- > = Proceed from the previous move to the following move.
- land = Indicate that the player must land at a point in the sequence.
- , = Link the previous move into the following move.
- ->/~ = Cancel the previous special into a follow-up special.
- dl./delay = Delay the following move.
- whiff/(whiff) = The move must whiff (not hit).
- c. = Close
- f. = Far
- j = Jump
- hj/sj = High Jump/Super Jump
- jc = Jump Cancel
- hjc/sjc = High Jump Cancel/Super Jump Cancel
- dc/adc = Dash Cancel/Air Dash Cancel
- CH = Counter Hit
- AA = Anti-Air
- WS = Wall Stick/Wall Splat
- [X] = Hold input.
- ]X[ = Release input
- (move) = Move is optional.
- [sequence]xN = Repeat sequence N amount of times.
- (N) = Attack must deal N amount of hits.
- [X] or [Y] = Perform X or Y.