- Movement Options
Named in honor of his grandfather, Son Gohan is the firstborn son of Goku. Even as a young child, Gohan possessed hidden reservoirs of power that he could tap into when his anger is stoked. Young Gohan abhorred violence, but always came to the aid of his father and their friends when the need arose, eventually becoming the first to attain the state of Super Saiyan 2 during his battle against the villainous android Cell.
In Dragon Ball FighterZ, the younger version of Gohan is a fast and powerful fighter who makes up for his lack of range and mix-up options with an overwhelming strength that can subdue careless opponents quickly.
- Has very strong corner carry from almost any hit due to bomb loops.
- Has some of the highest damage potential in the game (solo too).
- Has a pretty good DP (pretty important since most characters don't even have one).
- Has extremely high meter gain from specials making even combos that use meter, meter positive.
- Most normals have very short range.
- Does not have any sort of ki blast special which makes mid/fullscreen an issue (all special button options can be super dashed).
- Generally needs an assist to approach.
Click [★] for character's full frame data