Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MastaToken

So...give me your thoughts on this...

So I've been doing P4A Netplay tournaments for quite some time now (since March I believe) and they've been doing quite well. Now, I would like to try something new. I'm thinking about doing a DOA5U Netplay tourney with you guys but I would like your input on this. It's free on PSN so everyone can get it (unless you already have the full game) and it's not limited like Tekken Revolution (which is something I'm also looking into) where you can play forever. Comes with Hitomi (if you download the new bundle that dropped on PSN this week), Hayabusa, Hayate, Kasumi, and Ayane along with any tryout characters that are available at the time. If you look into buying a character, it's $4.99.

The format that I'm assuming is universal is

- 3/5 rounds

- 3/5 matches throughout

- The only stage I think I MIGHT ban is the haunted castle as it's glitch city but might keep it in for lolz.

If you do decide to study the game, a good bet would be FreeStepDodge.com .

I'll throw in a $20 gift card for winner as an incentive.

I just want to see if people would be interested in joining it if I put up a thread for it. I'll still hold a P4A netplay that same month but this is a little something to deviate for a little bit and also can be fun.

Let me know down below.

Thanks for your time

Sure,I'll give it a shot.As far as I know,I've had better online connectivity with this than P4A so far,but can't promise too much. I downloaded DOA5U as soon as it was released,do I have to do an update or uninstall and download it again to get Hitomi?