Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superking™

West Coast Canada IV: "Ah yes, 'Guilty Gear' - we have already dismissed that game!"

he's actually referring to my cat, which I named claire in memory of our late friend

T____________________________________________________T

In jojo ASB:

- down, down + all 3 atk on Jonathan uses Final Ripple and after KOed you come back to life with red health (atk, defense boost) but lock out your HH gauge

- qcb/214 + all 3 atk for Valentine with MAX HH gauge swaps himself out for another Valentine with full health. Locks out HH gauge.

- While Giorno's Gold Experience Requiem is out, it is immune to Made in Heaven's slowdown effect.

- Kawajiri can revert Made in Heaven or C-Moon to White Snake with Bites the Dust. Also if he had disk taken out they are returned to him.... "Back to the start of the day", indeed.

Evidently the recent patch screws up the gameplay something fierce in an attempt to fix some of the silly infinites, but the jojo fanboy in me is tickled by the above.

Anyone down for CANADA CUP this weekend? My buddy Bobby and I are gonna come down for the weekend to play some video games... Marvel? SF4? DOTA2? GGACR+wtf? TEAM MIKES APARTMENT???

We have a hotel room booked for Thursday night and the weekend at the venue... We don't have plans that night, but if people want to play games, I'd be down (at hotel or where ever)