Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyingVe

[CS2] Mu-12 CS2 Changes Discussion

her steins look like unlimited mu's...

glad she has better oki in the corner now.

So umm... how do we combo into 6C now?

Other stuff I noticed:

-2B traded with jin's jB. The jB was probably miss timed, but the implications of how much bigger that hitbox is are big.

-236A, way faster... awesome

-What I believe was a lvl 3 SoD DID NOT wall bounce, instead it corner bounded. The player couldn't follow up (midscreen), but that doesn't mean a follow up is impossible.

-j2C recovery looked faster to me too. Does this mean we can follow up without meter?

-x[D] still doesn't break primers.

-6B>SoD>RC>5C (midscreen) worked, at least on Tager anyways.

So umm... how do we combo into 6C now?

Just what I was thinking. I know it's early, I guess we'll just have to wait for more updates and for people to discover things...so far all I've seen in those videos is very short low damage combos and steins..steins everywhere...

Damn I miss 3C > 2B watching those vids. >>

Also, SoD appears to corner bound from really far away. I saw a player follow up a ground string ending in SoD from so far away I'm hesitant to even call it "near the corner".

Of course he dropped it soon after, I don't know whether this was due to proration or just a screw up. We'll need to explore this in the final build.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sla9hXqo3ZY

Looks like faster steins and improved 236A might be legit in pressure now

So j.2C is looking like it's replaced 3C for our staple move. I was worried, and really really sad about 3C > 2B stuffs being gone...those combos were fun and part of why I picked her up. But that vid made me feel better and she still looks like she'll have some pretty awesome setups. I also love steins possibly being useful in pressure now...x[D] not breaking primers doesn't look like such a big loss if we can safely use 5D > 214D during pressure strings.

Habaya not being crap is also awesome. I always liked that move. Also the SoD changes are pretty woah...going into the corner loop from what was almost midscreen was totally crazy...o.O

You probably only want to combo into 6c if the opponent is crouching. I think Mu's kind of go to move is sod now for combos, primer breaking, and blockstrings.

And about jin well...his j.b did get pretty damn good. Back to CT j.b status pretty much. hah

For those who might be interested:

>>Mu

Played good Mu lot recently

she does lots stuff in corner (e.g 6k combo) and 236A and 236D have both decent buffs.

She still does enough pressure if played properly and at least better than she was in console

Also, new ender for the corner loop appears to be ~>j2C>3C>SoD>6A>Omohikane. This is nice because it removes the difficulty of buffering 2B into the 632146C motion, and also should up damage slightly.

For those who might be interested:

Also, new ender for the corner loop appears to be ~>j2C>3C>SoD>6A>Omohikane. This is nice because it removes the difficulty of buffering 2B into the 632146C motion, and also should up damage slightly.

Are there any videos for the new loop ender? I'm wondering if the added damage makes up for the nerf on Omohikane minimum damage.

Looks sexy as hell, for what I see, SoD "almost" cornerbounds midscreen. Have you seen any 6C->5D->214D loops yet?

I saw that attempted in one of the vids, and it wasn't successful. This might have been an execution error, but given I haven't seen it in any of the others I doubt it works in the final build. (Also, those Mu's should really learn to combo into explosions when they can).

I have seen players pick up after a near mid-screen SoD with both 5B and 5C.

She has so much potential now, I really hope they release this by march on consoles.

Something weird I saw on one of the vids floating around, some guy using MU would only place 2 steins (when there was plenty time to place 3 or 4) before doing 236D...At some point I thought that maybe they reduced the steiner count to 2 from 4 XD.

Seems like JP players havent really grasped mu's playstile yet.

I can confirm that 2C->6C links at least on jin on the corner.

On this video:http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13013798 around 5:20 mu does 2B->5C->2C->6C on the corner. Its a clean, non CH, red beat link. The pushback from 2b->5C->2C seems to generate enough room for 6C to connect.

Man she looks soo good I can wait to play her >__<