Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaikoXeon

Utah Thread, Backdashing Missionaries since 2013

The link doesn't work for me, just sends me to my own event list.

Well shit. I'll just try to export all the possible info. But I pretty much nailed most of it the original post. 

I am not going to charge for anything we plan to do. It's $5 per game and $5 for the venue fee if the keep the same prices from last months.

I am not going to charge for anything we plan to do. It's $5 per game and $5 for the venue fee if the keep the same prices from last months.

so am i bringing cash or not? like i dont usually carry cash-- unless its to pay ctrl 

Bring maybe $10 just to play it safe. Also money for food, the venue has some good food. There's also a couple of places close by too.

I applied for the (permanent) schedule change. I'd be working days and I'd have Friday and Saturdays off if it goes through. No guarantee it will though. Still, if it does, I'll definitely be able to go to this as well as other things.

Paging Dr. Nemesis, we should talk about booking a room for EVO. Shar and I don't have a room yet, and I have no idea where ctrl stands, but this is totally something we should get done sooner rather than later. We should also probably discuss transportation.

Whether you see this or not, I'll be messaging you on Skype later tonight, Nemi.

Just putting this here for us, this is most likely what we would be gunning for, I'd imagine. Doesn't look all that bad.

81emr.png

Leaving Sunday after finals? Usually best thing to do is get there a day or two before and leave on Monday so you are rested for the drive

Sent from the NOL Intelligence Department.

Yeah, I can see why that would be good. The only problem I have is that I actually have class on the weekdays before and after EVO, so regrettably I'd be missing some classes.

I don't really have a problem with that, but obviously I would like to try and avoid that. I'll leave those dates to whomever will be the transportation though, since being well-rested for driving is a bit more important.

At the very least getting there the day before is good cause over night drive + early pools = RIP

Sent from the NOL Intelligence Department.

I can believe it. I can guarantee I wouldn't even be in charge of booking the room and stuff anyways, so again, that's all up to whomever will be doing that. Anywho, I'll go try and get Nemesis to look at the thread now.

Agh, figures this would all go down while I have classes. I wouldn't miss it for the world though. Just gotta cross my fingers and I hope there isn't any tests or nothin on the days before and after.

Addendum: Dammit Nemesis.

Just talk to your teachers prior to it. That way you can either get ahead or catch up.

Hey yo, just joined this and the 801 utah fgc page (but everyone there seems mostly interested in SF and MvC and I'm not about that life :\) I play BlazBlue mostly although I haven't gotten CP yet, and I sold my 360 so I don't have a copy of P4A anymore, but I'm definitely getting P4U when it comes out here.  Still pretty newbish but I main Tsubaki in BB and Naoto in P4A.

Welcome aboard. Glad to see we got another member of the team as well. A lot of us are on the BB train right now (as we should be, it is a main EVO / SaltFest game), but we also play GG and others.  We're not super active in P4U as much, but I am sure I'll give the game another shot once it launches again.

Will there be a casual space to play it at saltfest? I'm interested in going but definitely not ready to spend money on entering a tournament yet!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Will there be a casual space to play it at saltfest? I'm interested in going but definitely not ready to spend money on entering a tournament yet!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I'll get something set up. I'll also likely do a free side tournament for GG on the other day when BB is done. 

Ya BBCP is in the line up this year, it hadn't been in the line up for a couple years though until this year.

yea sorry haruk- Ive been paying attention but this week for me has been nothing short of absolutely bogus... you probably should get my number so we can stay in contact directly 

in tentative terms for evo -- I'll likely be taking my car and possibly some freeloaders 

@jojo -- ill plan to attend this event your doing -- hopefully itll be spiffy

Hey guys, I pretty much got clearance for a GG side tournament for Sunday at Salt Fest. Anyway, I'd like to have some posters to help promote it as it'd be a free event. Or something along those lines, anyone got some ideas?

I can design a poster if you want. You'd have to do the printing though.

Gladly. Just don't do anything super crazy and if we can keep the cost low I'd be more than willing. 

Gladly. Just don't do anything super crazy and if we can keep the cost low I'd be more than willing. 

Are you just gonna do normal 8.5 x 11 printer paper?