Sign in to follow this  
Shinobi!

AC: Ky Kiske Discussion

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/jazzaria/

Theres acctualy a lot of info right there if anyone cares... Also probably dont expect to much to change considering the game comes out in like 2 weeks or something.... If anything is changed it would probably be pretty minor...Then again the final beta test of slash ky was ..... horrendous, so maybe teh same thing could happen again.

errrrrm any translator? the move named javelin is the 214k of ex-ky after the shoryu right?in that case the dragonz of ky will be pretty good.......

Alright big changes here and this is a Ky forum exclusive for all the Ky players.

Ky--AC Changes

Normals:

6P--On CH combos with 6HS which is free combo. It blows off farther on CH. Decision substantial weakening.

J.P--Attack decision to lower direction decreased

6K--Level decrease due to loss of S-6K loop. 2K can connect from 6K but is very limited and depends on what your oppenent does.

5S(Close)--Level decrease due to lack of connection from throw FRC.

6HS--Very good advantage. JC-able when you hit someone with 6HS in the air (good followup??) Blows off very far from the air. It can connect with 6K, 2S, close and far S, HS, 2HS, 2D, and itself. Niiiiiiice!

2HS--One hit....not much here I can understand.

Force Break:

Stage 1: Raitoningusuhuia(214+D after CSE)--One frame activation!!

Stage 2: Charge Drive(46+D after Raitoningusuhuia)--Looks like Rising Force....no shit.

Stun Raising(214+D in air)--This has got to be his new one. Strengthens J.D and JD+JD surrounding occurs. I'm imaging Aoko's Star Ball in Melty Blood. 2 hits and dissappears on guard 2 times. There is no landing and no recovery??

Specials:

Ground Stun Edges--FRC's added to both. Slash version has a level decrease due to having bad recovery(-1 I think). Timing is when Ky says "Edge".

Air Stun Edges--FRC's are gone. Faster bullet speed. Help me translate this and CSE plz.

Vapor Thrust(both)--HSVT passiveness blowing off vector and new skill chase possibility. As for effect of SVT counter change.

Raijingujiyaberin(HS after any VT)--When hit, wall bounces. FRC-able. Passive impossible time can come off down long, if passive possibility and distance are agreeable, but depending upon the number and height of hits it can pick up with no gauge.

Stun Dipper--Activation is slow, length is short, Ky slides slower....this is very bad. Can be RC'ed for combo but is tricky. Good luck with this one.

Greed Sever--Passive impossible time became short in floor bouncing. Way of leaping the time of counter hit became large.

Overdrives:

RTL--Ground recovery gone which means it can be comboed after.

Diary Insert--New VT loop!!!!

* Throwing from FRC dust with no gauge possibility

If anyone can decipher this you are the greatest Ky in the world lol.

This is all they have for Ky altogether. I'm missing a few things but this is most of it.

http://www.geocities.jp/ariamusicwithprs/ -- where I got it from if anyone can backtrack what I've done.

I didn't mind any of the Nerfs till I saw 5S... That sucks hard.And this new Stun Dipper is basically dont use it. The Uber j.D Sounds insane. And Wake up RtL>VT Loop? That could be possible fun. Yea he sounds different... Maybe the new 6H will be a godsend or something.

So he got nerfed so bad and in the end all he got was a new 6HS. I don't understand why they did this too him, he isn't even that bad in Slash. Removing FRCs from ASE kind of sucks, and adding them into ground SE sounds... odd... espcially since there level 3(?) now. They should've left 5S alone, but I guess it looked like they didn't nerf him enough. Well, these are not the final release results, so who knows what will happen in the end.

Update: I think the FRC's on ASE are either gone or replaced. Pozer: They're level 2....so they need em now since S Stun Edge is -1.

Not only the 6HS, but also the VT followup and whatever this j.D nonesense will entail could be big. These few things alone will really change the character. Also, the FBs may turn out to be useful. And some of that "translation" that's not quite claer seems more positive than negative. The stun dipper change does suck. Making it this way would discourage improper use of it by a lot of us Americans, though. Really, I do see a lot of tonedowns in the loke tests, but the all-new stuff is exciting enough for me to not worry for now.

Pozer: They're level 2....so they need em now since S Stun Edge is -1.

Oh... wow.....

Stun Edge did need some kind of tone down, but did it have to be THIS bad? O_o

With that said, does that make the fast Stun Edge unsafe on block even from a good distances?

Hmmmmmmm... still wondering how Ky will turn out in the end.

I wonder if by any chance will there be any Stun Edge combos like in Slash except this time around it requires you the FRC.

It may look scary at first, but I know someone will make up something fucked up....like a loop or something. The followup after VT will be killer on wakeup. Pozer: I've heard through the grapevine that HS SE stayed the way it is in Slash. Don't quote me on it.

Umm I wouldnt expect to much to be changed since supposedly the game is coming out in like a week and a half but then again you never know... To lazy to translate all that, but you other random stuff ive read on boards and stuff, ky, sol, chipp, anji, slayer were all pretty weak this last beta test supposedly. Some people said ky reminded them of reload ky. Although ky is acctualy supposedly pretty fun now, its just that a lot of his fun stuff isnt good. Stun dipper didnt get all bad, stun dipper FRC combos seem to now work on everyone, you can do the shoryuken loop again with out FRC(iirc in one beta test they took it out, so you could only do it if you FRCed the javilon or whatever). 6p is one of the worst 6ps in the game now. Loses a lot. Stand hs is duckable. Duck hs also loses to a lot of stuff, as a matter of fact, its hard to beat anything with it period, its pretty one sided appernetly in the win loss ratio. Since jump p hit box is ass now, air dash s, p, s stuff doesnt really work anymore ethier. Since punch just misses. Also big dust has to be FD in the air or something. Blah ill stop there since im vauge lazy and a bastard.

since im vauge lazy and a bastard.

lolol okay, well thanks for that anyway. So the invincibility for 6P was changed? It wasn't that great to begin with.

By dipper FRC combos, I assume you mean the old 2D > dipper FRC > c.S combos?

Well, that normal does need a use. And with c.S > 6K gone...and connecting things off of 6K still iffy, I don't see 6K getting any use outside of occasionally in block strings.

Hot damn, could it be that Ky won't be trash tier again? I'm gonna fucking love AC, I can't wait.

Hot damn, could it be that Ky won't be trash tier again?

I'm gonna fucking love AC, I can't wait.

Erm... what are you talking about?

Anywayz, the stun dipper changes do kind of suck.

I mean, what if I'm at a far distance when my far Slash hits my opponent and it CH... what are my options now? O_o

mmmmm if stun edge got a frc it'll open a lot new ways to press.......bwah wait to see really how is ky in ac then we''l got a better see of him.one more last week

I don't get what the point was of putting an FRC point on both versions of stun edge. The HS version would be in every way better for application if the startup for the move remains pretty close*, FRC point is on "...Edge!" for both and the HS' speed is still considerably faster. * Startup on S is 10 and HS' is 13, I think. It's like you choose between three less startup frames and a much faster projectile. But...maybe followup after the slower one would be easier? Lol, I would have never thought of adding cancels to the normal fireballs. "On-release" FRCs for the air stun edges like what air CSE has would have been awesome, broken and great, etc. D:

Ah... there is a FRC on the release of the air fireballs now, they took away the ground FRC on them and added them on the release of them.... Unless that is what your saying... Or unless this was changed in the last test... Maybe I read over it or something... But I thought it was the same.

So that solves that mystery....I would be safe to say that the FRC's have to make those ground edges safer. I dunno what they're thinking. I mean if its -1 it has to have a FRC straight up.

Sign in to follow this