Sign in to follow this  
koogy

[AC] Video Discussion Thread

I've been looking around, but I can't seem to find the "H.H vs. Shonen" match. IMO, I think Shonen needs to lose a couple, lol.

Mugen is looking beastly. I wanna see some recent Ruu fights though. Currently I'm liking Mugen more. Not saying he's better, just haven't seen anything from Ruu in a while.

it's sad to me that Sharon can't seem to adapt, his tactics are strong, and still solid, he just doesn't adapt to what people are doing too well I think, and why there are so many vids of him losing :psyduck:

Yes, Maruken is the nastiest Baiken I have seen in AC thus far. Though his SBO performance wasn't too impressive. All his exhibition matches are solid.

Fab is very impressive from the vids i saw he seems to handle bad matchups for Po really well ...i wanna see him fight RF

it's sad to me that Sharon can't seem to adapt, his tactics are strong, and still solid, he just doesn't adapt to what people are doing too well I think, and why there are so many vids of him losing :psyduck:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Same goes for P.C. Sol. There hasn't been a single match of him winning. He always gets his ass saved by R.F. or N.........

Fab is very impressive from the vids i saw he seems to handle bad matchups for Po really well ...i wanna see him fight RF

I just hate FAB for stealing wins right at the last moment. It's like he focuses after losing 3/4 of his life. *weird* :psyduck:

It's nice to see isa with Sol again. The last round against kaqn was really tight. I thought he'll drop him again (like he did in /S) because he played Ky and Eddie in the older update. :P

yeah he's good...... i like the IAd after wildthrow into the sidewinders that shit was nice

every time i watch him i'm like wtf you can do that i felt like he only got serious after kaqn's millia was two rounds up on him, since kaqn's millia isn't anything spectacular.

Goddamn , P.C. ! His latest matches are must-see. Crazy feel of spacing , 5H of 99.99% doom, calmness in defence and combos ... damn! IMO Much more impressive than Isa's recent videos.

Hm, I watched GameChariot's videos of Isa and the ones above of P.C. I'm no Sol player or a fan of any sort, but I perfer Isa over P.C. When I look at 'em, it's more interesting to watch Isa play.

Isa is all about coll combos,but his mind game is weak imo,and sol is just about having a good mind game and patience,what saves him is that every chance he has he do his best damage combos and he almost don't drop any,but i don't think his gameplay is at P.C or 012 level. And about win or lose,well I watch all the sol matches and every sol player are just losing almost all the time,it's not an exclusive P.C thing.

Man, I've seen just about every [insert character] lose. Except Shounen in AC....(maybe a round here and there)

Has anybody seen matches of a Sol player called Do? He sports EX S colors. He's not too bad. I'll post up the link after I found them. I think they came out this week.

KZO is a another HOS player I saw take on Isa and won. And didn't Kaqn take on Isa, P.C., and Mouse? Are there any matches of kaqn vs 012?

I only have 1 match of 012! I need some more.

@Weget: thanks for the link but is that THIRTY matches of Sol vs Jam ONLY?

Edit: My bad, Sol isn't Do. I don't know his/her name.

Found them:http://youtube.com/watch?v=3SoqXwUq51Q Sol vs Slayer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bjDKXKRGcxU Sol vs eddie

Blast, Dbl edit:http://stage6.divx.com/Various-Vids/video/1086780/51-Sol-vs-Robo-Ky

Anyone has any idea who this guy is?

Isa's Sol is a beast. P.C. just seems more seasoned, like more cautious Sol. What do you guys think about Mouse's Sol?

I thought he was really amazing early in the year when I saw his vids on Gamechariot. He had a good grasp of tons of sidewinder setups before most people. His pressure game was ok but he seemed to be more about the combos. Anyway, where has that guy gone??? Only ever saw him on those game chariot matches then he seemed to disappear.

And yeah the 30 matches vs. 1 person is kind of excessive but I watched them all and they were fun. ^.^;

Sign in to follow this