Sign in to follow this  
koogy

[#R] Official #R PC Online Play Thread

GG cola Definite improvement, pressure strings are much tighter, no freebie escapes :D. This time you end it with a win! Way to go man :) Next time, it's TRAP abuse time! If you watch the replays, when you were backed up in the corner. You started prepping IAD something after a Pot 5HS, cuz you expect the slidehead. If I have you cornered, if you watch the replays, a lot of the time I did something like 5K, S, H, buffer heavenly potbuster. When you go up, I tap the button to grab you. On the other hand, you were punishing a lot of slide heads, and very few hammerfalls got through today. Good stuff. Did a good job of working the high/low game, tiger knee'd mad struggles are so much fun aren't they? lol Btw, cuz we got disconned. I activated IK mode, cuz I wanted you to IK me. That way we can quickly get back to the same # of rounds won.

lol sry if you are not satisfied raping me 100 - 2 lets play again do you have msn? It is easier to chat that way thx for the tip !! That's what you mean! we really should add each other on a IM program

LOL, what you talking about? You were winning games too man, early on, you definitely coulda taken some of those games, if you didn't get hit by silly stuff. Couple rounds I made silly comebacks by relying on lagbuster cheeze to win. In several cases, you could've just DAA'd to get some space, and win the round. Seriously though, your getting much better at avoiding silly pot cheese. Most of your pool balls are making it thru unreflected, you're not getting hit by 2HS, hammerfall, and a lot of slide heads are whififng. You're escaping a fair number of potbuster setups, better at air to air with venom, and you've found a good setup to lay down your dark angel. You're also starting to make some good prediction plays. Run up throw at the start of the round works on me you know :D. Start baiting my burst and DAA for Dark angels, pick up some more free damage off antiairs. Just a little more to tip the balance.

The only reason I don't use DAA is because: keyboard conflict..................... Thanks a lot for the games! Although I found ways to get around with some of your evil combo strings, you also found ways to counter my attack. GG

Huh? Don't tell me you don't have a macro for PKS... :D just press forward and your RC button = DAA get on IRC so I can talk to you next time, loool

yes i do have a macro for pks :P errrr how come I never thought about using forward + pks ................. so you dont use msn messenger? I dont have an IRC client, I need to dl one

Kayin we gotta get some matches in ;O. I'm in Port Jefferson Station and you're in Central Islip (well I don't know where you are NOW) so our connection will probably be perfect.

I think it's the # of delayed frames during the gameplay... or something like that. I see that Delay 2 setup is very popular, though I don't know if you need a way better connection in order to use it. By the way, how does the Ranking thing works?

Meh when i get home on tuesday i'll download this and play. GET READY FOR THE BESTEST JAM EVER! Prepare to see laggy Jam tricks lol

To whomever Lan is, good Jam. Sorry I dropped on you right went it was at it's peak. I had to go on a college tour and my parents were nagging me. Could've gone either way man! First time I ever faced a good Jam!

Yah that was good stuff :o. I didn't know you were NY either hah. GGs to you and everyone else I played. Your Johnny is pretty good, you should try throwing in some overheads into your mix-up (does Johnny have any other then dust?), and I have a feeling if you weren't playing me you could get punished for the random air DTs ;o. GGs to the other Kumiho, but he left after I won a round ;(.

GG's cola and shazay, i forgot how ridiculously long Venom pressure was and how silly Slayer was. overall i had a perfect connection. *edit* btw i was bluwarrior

I can't get it working. I can get as far as an empty lobby screen. My port is forwarded correctly and I got the right version and everything and have already asked a few people to help o_o anyone know the problem?

I can't get it working. I can get as far as an empty lobby screen. My port is forwarded correctly and I got the right version and everything and have already asked a few people to help o_o

anyone know the problem?

EDIT: Oh forget what I said.

Check the address you wrote in the ggxx online config.

GGs Sytha, Kumiho and everyone else I played. Sorry for I guess uh being a scrub or something by implying you dropped. I didn't even know desyncs existed if thats what happened (been playing online 2 days, and never experienced it before). For the record, I wouldn't have said ggs in my last post if I didn't think you left without good reason. Fierce Eddie. Have to stop random stun edges. And it is still weird as hell someone else has the same handle as me.

Sign in to follow this