Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AyaImmortal

[#R] The offical Replay thread

Played Scarecrow for the first time in awhile today. About half of these are in the morning and I pretty much lose, but then the second half, which just happened, I did relatively better.

Still got beaten pretty hard most of the time and I get the crap baited out of my bursts, but I get some wins in! I'm starting to feel the rust shake off.

I need to hit 6P more. Also let it be said I had a shit-ton of fun with these.

(and for kicks, heres one of me beating up s0be playing "ST Ky" after he took me out of the ranbats. RAGE. http://kayin.pyoko.org/GuiltyGear/20090821-006%20KayinN(Ky)%20vs%20sobe(Ky).rep )

SO vs PO practice matches I played these against Gief after the winners' final in the tourney. 5-2 for him, but I played much better than when I played in the tourney!

dude be serious that's all you can do with Ed, and unfortunately your retard Eddie(j.k :vbang: etc) won. this are the first 2 games from the set [ATTACH]1133[/ATTACH] PS: ask lazze for some ed tips :cool:

i know that my eddie is crappy and i´m not even going to bother learning new stuff. still it beats 95% of the ppl :) might go to lazzes place at friday anyway thou edit:oh and that j.k is best way to kill pb mashers ;)

ky,bridget,johnny,slayer,faust,dizzy,jam,millia,venom and anji at least can antiair that jk without big problems :)

well.. I cant see my characters in that list lol

Can Dizzy's 2S beat j.K? Or is it her 6P?