Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tong

Character Recolors, PSDs, and Renderings [*New* BBCF Available]

Might I request Yukari's P4U2 portrait in her #6 color please?

Ok there you go. Just keep in mind this is unfortunately an older cropped version.

MPIYbRW.png

Okay, how does the Lambda template sound for my next project? <not making any promises>

hopefully the coding shit still work

thanks for it. took me a little while because my browser couldn't show it for a reason or an other. i hope i am not pressing too much but can i also request for Izayoi Chronophantasma EXTEND Color palette 16? thanks in advance.

Speaking of which, is there a template of the official artwork of Izayoi from Chronophantasma without artifacts? I can't seem to find it if there is one around here.

Speaking of which, is there a template of the official artwork of Izayoi from Chronophantasma without artifacts? I can't seem to find it if there is one around here.

What are these "artifacts" you speak of?

Artifacts are basically image distortions that happens when Photoshop goes dumb with rendering the file properly. something along the line of that.

The file that I used is one I had made myself, I'm certain Tong hasn't uploaded her hi res at all so I took the liberty to just make on on the spot since I didn't have anything to do. 

I'll get around to uploading what I have atm I guess? 

Artifacts are basically image distortions that happens when Photoshop goes dumb with rendering the file properly. something along the line of that.

The file that I used is one I had made myself, I'm certain Tong hasn't uploaded her hi res at all so I took the liberty to just make on on the spot since I didn't have anything to do. 

I'll get around to uploading what I have atm I guess? 

Um..... Okay......

Anyways, I have begun working on the Lambda CP Template as of recently. Right now, I am hating every second of it. The details are so specific and the colors are all mixed. This may just be my biggest brain f**k yet, but rest assured, the template will soon be completed. Once it is, I will put up a download link for it, along with a recolor to prove it works. Wish me luck guys... I'M GUNNA NEED IT. >~<

ee2LbPY.png

A couple I tried with Leo

Ganondorf(LoZ: Hyrule Warriors):

leoganon.thumb.png.33caea363c0ab1b7851f7

and another I did using Xrd Ky's #8:

leokyx8.thumb.png.54eeef9ead9db1f5c97bdc