Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CS2] Makoto Nanaya's Combo Listing and Discussion Thread

Im trying to learn a bt of Makoto myself, but im having troubles with most of the combos in the OP. for example, the PF combos, I can never make my 2D to hit after that, it always whiffs. Also in the corner, after j.B jc j.D, 2366A-D never hits properly, I always get the blue beat. Is there a vid where I can see some of those combos for a visual aid?

thanks

You're probably not using a pad, but this is still a nice trick to make the 2366a-d combo's braindead.

You mean like 23666? o_o?

If you're talking about doing it normally, it's really difficult depending on the pad. Regular sixaxis doesn't detect neutral fast enough, so all I keep getting is just 236. Also the occasional dash 6a and dashless orb are annoying as hell, you see that doing it normally does not work at all for me in the video.

It's just a technique, no one has to use it lol.

You're probably not using a pad, but this is still a nice trick to make the 2366a-d combo's braindead.

Thats nice, but yeah I use a stick. Its weird, like, after the last j.D, i do 2366 L-D, but the beat keeps going blue, i dont know why =/

EDIT: what happens at 0:50 in the vid, is exactly what happens to me when I try to do it

He dashed all into the corner instead of just one smooth motion. Try to buffer 2366 into the landing of that combo to get it too work properly.

236 [land] 6A

You mean like 23666? o_o?

If you're talking about doing it normally, it's really difficult depending on the pad. Regular sixaxis doesn't detect neutral fast enough, so all I keep getting is just 236. Also the occasional dash 6a and dashless orb are annoying as hell, you see that doing it normally does not work at all for me in the video.

It's just a technique, no one has to use it lol.

I only asked cause I can do it just fine on either console's d-pad/analog.

I mainly said interesting cause I know how I gonna hit 632146 consistently on DS3 now so thanks. xD

Thats nice, but yeah I use a stick. Its weird, like, after the last j.D, i do 2366 L-D, but the beat keeps going blue, i dont know why =/

EDIT: what happens at 0:50 in the vid, is exactly what happens to me when I try to do it

Yeah, Omni said it. 236 just before you land, and hit 6 on landing, that should buffer it well enough for you to dash ASAP when you land so it won't bluebeat.

He dashed all into the corner instead of just one smooth motion. Try to buffer 2366 into the landing of that combo to get it too work properly.

236 [land] 6A

I mainly said interesting cause I know how I gonna hit 632146 consistently on DS3 now so thanks. xD

Oh I thought you meant an extra 6 on top of the other 6's, mash the dash much? :kitty:

Yeah, people tend to use one or the other, but using both may get more accurate results. I hate the half-circle motions too. Even Satoshi dropped one during Revelations.

You're welcome? xD

@RinHara5aki : Thanks for the vid, that's a very nice trick, have problem with the D-pad that sometimes my thumbs doesn't lift high enough so instead 2366 i got 23[6] ... hope this can help me get the orb connect more reliably

yea but it's weird at first but then once you do it. It becomes second nature to you. I'd give it at least 3 days and you'll be doing it unconciously.

yea but it's weird at first but then once you do it. It becomes second nature to you. I'd give it at least 3 days and you'll be doing it unconciously.

3 days? LOL

It will only take me a minute.

236 [land] 6A

input it as a 360

i usally do hcf > 236 d for dash 236236 stuff

too bad BB doesnt have dash with an input like MB ;_;

Yeah I couldn't get hcf > 236d to work.

But~ I notice if you do 236 > 2366D with the same exact timing for dash orb it comes out just fine. :vbang:

Assuming if you treat a neutral tech the same as landing after j.D you should be able to dash on wake up against all kinds oki set ups, meaning you literally can punish something from almost half a screen (close zoom) away.

Depending when you hit D affects the distance, also Rin it's possible to do this with the Analog to D-pad/vice versa short cut.

I'm assuming this is just like dash Houtenjin. If so, it's easiest to do 2362366D. At least for me.

No way, i've been practicing it as 2366A all this time, i wont change the input after all this practice :/

i input 2362366D after a dive whiff or j.d as i have the enough time to buffer 236 and focus on the other 2366D.

if you used 2362366D on wake up under lets say... orb oki will it work?

I'm fast enough to see the dust from the dash coming out before I get hit by orb but I can't get PF to dash. Works nicely at punishing Tsubaki unblockable set up on knock down.

I'm fast enough to see the dust from the dash coming out before I get hit by orb but I can't get PF to dash. Works nicely at punishing Tsubaki unblockable set up on knock down.

Did you try 2362366?