Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

Is del hosting cas this week? Also our new guys need rides. I know color came to Del's with his cuzzo last time. I would like to have Dev, Del, Color, Chrono, and Dre together so they can play, and if Luna, Axis, Skye, Blak, Rubedo, Lumin, Leo come around they'll be able to get feedback from everyone on what to improve on and direction. So Car pooling, who's down for this? I say just charge like $4 a person to make up for the trips to and from.

im down with it, i just want to see everyone again, i miss yall no homo

I remember when I didn't netplay.

My life was so peaceful.

I didn't have to deal with 5a the world with lag.

I won't be able to make casuals much if at all this week outside of the Mario Party casuals on Tuesday, though I should be able to make it to Del casuals next week again. It seems like we can't do that team match without at least one person dodging.

I fucking swear if I miss another BB casuals, I'm quitting this game. Anything to not be a netplay warrior.

Anything going on this week? I'm home from break

I'd also really like to go to ranbats this next weekend for KOF if they're having it, but I duno where to find info on that anymore...

I have a car but I cant really drive it like I want because its not exactly street legal. Plus its a 2 seater so I could only fit 1 additional person

Things are looking good for me to show up this weekend, I'll see you guys soon.

Hmm if my house is free I'll let you guys know. Greats I'm pretty sure there'll be ranbats this weekend. When I find out I'll let you know...

Things are looking good for me to show up this weekend, I'll see you guys soon.

Jessi says, "Hi".

Jessi says, "Hi".

Tell her I said hi too.

BTW 50, if Ranbats ARE in fact this weekend, let me know by Tuesday so I can buy my ticket to depart on Sunday instead of Saturday afternoon. If ranbats are going down, I'll stay for more than one day.

I won't be able to make casuals much if at all this week outside of the Mario Party casuals on Tuesday, though I should be able to make it to Del casuals next week again. It seems like we can't do that team match without at least one person dodging.

I will not be here on Friday, casuals cannot be held at my dorm this week.

Hopefully that was enough emphasis.

Today is quite the long day today.

Actually today is just as long as yesterday, as well as tomorrow.

Yes this is true but when you are doing a lot of nothing and looking at the clock it feels quite slow.

Yes this is true but when you are doing a lot of nothing and looking at the clock it feels quite slow.

This is the truth

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

I'm gonna work on my JSR video opening.

I worked kinda hard on this.