Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

You and kobayashi's playstyles are like day and night different.

THANK YOU BASED #ONNIPOTENT

EDIT: To answer your question, the key thing that threw me off is the way you use Thanatos, it's completely different, that along with a few other liz specific things.

Edited by Shinsyn

I get mad when I play the both of you so I would say yes, you're both doing it right.

You and kobayashi's playstyles are like day and night different.

Then what am I, evening? I know my style is completely different too lol. Saw that during the last team battle.

GG's to you everyone that played in my room. I need to calm the fuck down and take a break.

I think Drake has good use of meter. GGs

I think I need to be able to deal with overheads to play you Shin XD

Then what am I, evening? I know my style is completely different too lol. Saw that during the last team battle.

Too bad I won't get to fight your liz. I'm starting to hate the mirror too.

Can't wait for the team exhibition next sunday shinsyn. The one time i played you was like a rain of raging lion, was not prepared.

I think I need to be able to deal with overheads to play you Shin XD

Amerikuh's Weakness. Other than that, you do really well. I get touched and I think I'm gonna die! GGs BTW if I didn't say it to you earlier.

Can't wait for the team exhibition next sunday shinsyn. The one time i played you was like a rain of raging lion, was not prepared.

Tec told me main Slab and I have to listen to the Lab God.

Tec told me main Slab and I have to listen to the Lab God.

being called labrys god dont matter if i cant beat kurumuster aigis and banana ken shadow labrys.

I gotta stop getting bodied by both of them somehow.

gotta put my labrys on steroids

Edited by Tecta1Eastside

LOL, I can't wait either! The Team Exhibition should be really fun and competitive, I can't wait to see the tech that will be brought to the table from both parties.

Starting to hate that mirror--nigga where have you been!?

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN OMNI!!??

Edited by AeternumSomnium

GGs to shin, ciddy, and kobayashi for games earlier today in ranked. Thanks as always for the matchup EXP; my chie's slowly getting better thanks to all of you!

I feel much better this week than what I did last week I and no confidence in my play but I feel a little better now hopefully my play will also become better

good games to mimeman and shinsyn i was recording the matches and i'm gonna upload one set today and the rest at around midnight

also shinsyn, what the hell inspired you to do a One More Burst on the fly when my EX Boomerang Hook ate the Cross Slash? That was fucking smart

GGs LBT & Undersea Magic. I was never this rusty or some shit. Dropping every garu loop ever. Shoutouts to killing S.Lab in one Liz combo though.

Why was no one else on :(?

being called labrys god dont matter if i cant beat kurumuster aigis and banana ken shadow labrys.

I gotta stop getting bodied by both of them somehow.

gotta put my labrys on steroids

You sure it's not because it was your first time playing against people that actually KNOW how to use their character properly? Shabrys is one of those characters I lose to a lot because I don't know how to play against her. I remember asking people to play me w/her and they never did.....I played BananaKen too and got bodied, but I know how to play against the character now. Don't think it's that big of a deal. If you do know how to deal with the character and keep getting bodied, then there is a player skill difference to overcome.

Edit: Also, you play Labrys. Stuff is just going to be harder period.

You sure it's not because it was your first time playing against people that actually KNOW how to use their character properly? Shabrys is one of those characters I lose to a lot because I don't know how to play against her. I remember asking people to play me w/her and they never did.....I played BananaKen too and got bodied, but I know how to play against the character now. Don't think it's that big of a deal. If you do know how to deal with the character and keep getting bodied, then there is a player skill difference to overcome.

Edit: Also, you play Labrys. Stuff is just going to be harder period.

Coming for you!