Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

^^^I play I-No. TK'ing everything is natural to me. xD

I hope you're right. (about this not TvC)

back on the TK note...I'm a pad player by heart, but this is forcing me to play stick...

PS Saber is godly

PPS Shirou is hella fun

PPPS Lancer is my hero

The sheer execution in this game will insure its lively hood for a few months. It's not like SBX, with day 1 inf's. But the execution barrier will also stifle the player base. (If being import only, and SF4+BB hype, haven't already)

true. last time i had so much fun in practice was with HNK. last time my wrists were sore was HNK, and now again with fate. damn archer combos! it feels like pop n music, the stance cancel combos got a rythm to them that you could rap to.

i'm interested with this question too, as i need to work really hard to get 2800dmg caps with Lancer & Sakura, but when using Saber alter... she deals shitload of damage even with my scrubby b&b, 4000dmg caps is very easy to reach... i'm not sure she's broken or just noobs friendly as her ground normal poke feels like to got beaten by anything :v:

i agree about Lancer but Sakura's damage is just crazy "about 50% to 70%" especially those combos that ends with the balloon super

archer help for mission mode: misson vs. lancer: use ABC when he does a super, it's one of archers moves - counters supers etc. mission vs. caster: kill her with kalatbolg (j.236236A). mission vs. somebody i forgot: kill him/her with franting (bow 236236A). rest should be self explanatory. - for the mission against berserker where you are in permanent UBW just spam 236236C like there's no tomorrow - you only need to drain 1 bar, and you regenerate life anyway. - endurance match against 3 chars should be easy - the damage combos are easy if you go for standard jap BNB stuff. The 8000 dam. one can be tricky, i suggest this combo: j.C,\/,5B,2B,6B,5C,623A, ABC -> link 22C, link 5B,2B,6B,5C,623A, RC, j.C,\/,5B,2B,6B,5C,623B,228C,623B,228C,623B, 2362369C. maybe you can even omit the roman cancel part and just go for 623B, 228C loop, i forgot.

back on the TK note...I'm a pad player by heart, but this is forcing me to play stick...

I'm kind of the opposite. TKing things on pad has always been easier for me.

Anyway, I have one space left. Is there anyone else left to unlock after zero lancer? I kind of got bored of playing through arcade with random charachters.

a very sexy for Saber Alter Combo B 2B 6B C 214A RC B 6B C 623A 2369jA 623A 2369jA 623A 4217B not that much damage but it looks very good and its easy to perform

http://www.gamechariot.com

new matchvids. is this some kind of region tourney? last kanji always means "store", or whatever, and i could read "roppo" in there -> roppongi?

Fate店舗対抗戦 ピックアップ01

誉田店 VS 姉崎店

Fate店舗対抗戦 ピックアップ02

五井店 VS 六方店

Fate店舗対抗戦 ピックアップ03

姉崎店 VS 船橋店

Fate店舗対抗戦 ピックアップ04

六方店 VS 誉田店

Fate店舗対抗戦 ピックアップ05

五井店 VS 姉崎店

Fate店舗対抗戦 ピックアップ06

六方店 VS 船橋店

Fate店舗対抗戦 ピックアップ07

五井店 VS 誉田店

Fate店舗対抗戦 ピックアップ08

六方店 VS 姉崎店

Fate店舗対抗戦 優勝決定戦

五井店 VS 船橋店

anyone have any ideas on how to do archers 623b 228c cancel? Sometimes i get it and other times i jump. Trying to figure out if i am doing it to fast or im not doing it at the right time. I turn input on to make sure i am doing 228 and i am but i still get the jump. Is there some trick to this? Someone please lmk. Thanks

you probably have to do 6239 into it, and you have to push the attack button immediately upon finishing the motion, anything slower and you'll do the jump, anything sooner and you wont get the jump cancel. One way to know you did it right is you will get a small blue shadow behind your attacks as if you had superjumped, its kinda hard to notice unless you're looking for it.

You practically have to do the C in 228c right after the 8, the timing is very tight. I'm presuming you are doing 623b>228c>2c loop etc? If so, you will have to just train constantly on it as you also have to do 2c practically after inputting 228c, and the timing on that is also quite tight.

it's inconsistent for me as well. 2 tips: 1. don't do it too early after the 623B hit, i have a gut feeling that it could turn the move into a "stored" superjump 2. you can be really slow when doing 228, but the button press has to happen with perfect timing, whatever the jump startup is in frames is the maximum allowed difference between 8 and C, i guess.

i agree about Lancer but Sakura's damage is just crazy "about 50% to 70%" especially those combos that ends with the balloon super

dude, burning magic circuit is also what i mean with work realy hard. with 100% circuit, Saber Alter can deal 1000+ more damage than Sakura 214 loop and baloon super, the downside of Saber combos it's only corner combo :psyduck:

@Jais : which moves is sakura 241C? :v:

dude, burning magic circuit is also what i mean with work realy hard. with 100% circuit, Saber Alter can deal 1000+ more damage than Sakura 214 loop and baloon super, the downside of Saber combos it's only corner combo :psyduck:

@Jais : which moves is sakura 241C? :v:

It's her reverse DP launch. She strikes at an upward angle.

You jump cancel it with the tiger knee'd 214A for the loop.

the one which she kneel down? ... i still haven't try the loop and still got problem with simple 2c>421a>214b>baloon super... can't hit the baloon right (;-_-)>

421a>2147b>baloon super need to b done in one single motion, do not pause and do not hold buttons and 214b>ballon super only works when active.

super cancel i guess? ^^

Yes, when actice you can super cancel any special moves (to the limit of my knowledge), otherwise you have to JC a special move JCancelable into a super (hope it makes sense, I am really tired, going to bed).

leysritt is beastly, Is she playable in the arcades/tourney legal? the speed throws me off, she's not too slow per-se, but after playing about 10 matches with her and switching to saber it felt like the game went into fast motion guruguruguru...

The bnb Sakura combo I've been using is 5B>2B>5C>2C>421A(JC)> J.A>J.B>J.C>214A(LAND)>421A(JC)J.A>J.B>J.C>214A(LAND)>5B It's not much, but it's been working so-so. If anyone's got some good Sakura stuff, IM me please. I need to get that super combo'd in, but I can't find the right place to put it, or what to combo into it with.