Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Chrono Phantasma Story Discussion [fun tentatively allowed again]

CT-CS is basically irellavent, since takemagahara is dead, they can't control events. thus making it possible.

But when they were "alive" they were controlling events and each time Ragna never survived past his encounter with Nu. Thus Ragna could NOT have survived to reach the events of CP and could NOT have gone back in the past and could NOT have become Bloodedge and could NOT therefore buy the six heroes time so how the hell is the world even still alive???

Shoulda put quotations in that. Still explains it.

You forget that Takemagahara was surprised by Ragna's outcome of fighting Mu/Noel n stuff.

what the hell is going on??

Mori wants to turn you into a Batman villain by making you go crazy while trying to figure this out so you'll bleach your skin chalk white and dye your hair permanent green.

Mori wants to turn you into a Batman villain by making you go crazy while trying to figure this out so you'll bleach your skin chalk white and dye your hair permanent green.

Goddamn it just yesterday I was telling people to chill out and wait until the game comes out before losing their mind to this story. Guess I shouldn't have spoke to soon. Jesus H Christ.

What? Since when? I thought he was supposed to be CT Ragna who separated from Nu after they formed the Black Beast. This was considered fact by many people all up until this point so you have to understand why we're confused as hell now. So... all the timelines where the Black Beast was defeated, it was because in another timeline Ragna was transported back by Rachel and bought the six heroes the time they needed to kill the Black Beast but he failed to make it make to the present? Now... how is that possible? How when throughout CT, 729 iterations of the time loops occurred without there ever being one where Ragna survived past his encounter with Nu in the Cauldron much less made it to the events of CS, much less CP. But you're telling me for every one of those loops... there had to be a timeline in which Ragna successfully made it all the way to the events of CP... But-- Takamagahara was in charge and controlling events, preventing that from being possible and Rachel never observed any of that and Terumi-- what the hell is going on?? Can I get a response from someone willing to discuss this as though speaking to a child?

The only thing that can help to explain it is that Rachel told a story to Ragna, Noel and Celica i think.

It was about a Girl who was a monster that found a book with a begining and an End. The story always end with the Monster being killed by the hero. The girl re wrote the middle serval times over and over with the hope of the end would change since the monster in the story is the girl.

This game :vbang:

I don't know how it could be possible for anyone to plan out this far ahead. Ether Mori is a writing genius or he's batshit insane.

He's definitely insane, this is getting worse than the times I tried to make sense of the end of Chrono Cross. :v:

The only thing that can help to explain it is that Rachel told a story to Ragna, Noel and Celica i think.

It was about a Girl who was a monster that found a book with a begining and an End. The story always end with the Monster being killed by the hero. The girl re wrote the middle serval times over and over with the hope of the end would change since the monster in the story is the girl.

I'm guessing that's Saya?

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?17708-Chrono-Phantasma-Story-Discussion/page3&p=1556923&viewfull=1#post1556923

I'm guessing that's Saya?

Don't guess, guessing will lead to me going Nazi on you in this thread.

Wut. And how does that explain anything? And from what I'm reading, there's nothing that says the girl is the monster, just that she's being imprisoned, which I took it as Rachel being metaphorical about herself and how she was forced to witness history repeat itself again and again with no change until she nearly lost hope, because the beginning and end results were always the same regardless of what happened in the middle. That would have nothing to do with any of this because this is CP and history has long stopped repeating, so why is Ragna going in the past?

So.. she was talking about someone else? And it's not Nu or Saya? And... how do we know that? Who is it then?

All this shit and overly elaborate timeline manipulation to save a girl who should be beyond saving? Definitely sounding like Chrono Cross to me.

It's not Saya, Nor is it Nu.

I'm not gonna speculate but I do have an answer. I don't want chao bodying me.

There's a speculation thread in case you really want to post your theory.

It's not Saya, Nor is it Nu.

I'm not gonna speculate but I do have an answer. I don't want chao bodying me.

Body you? Dude, I'm too far gone. The only thing you have to worry about from me at this point is keeping me from huddling in a corner and biting my tongue off while I bang the side of my head against the wall repeatedly with a vacant look in my eyes.

In Ibukido sector seven tried to create a black beast by using Hazama as the body and Noel as the heart in order to fight against NOL, But it failed due to Noel refusing to become the Heart of some who killed her family...

Well that explains the Life link between Hazama and Noel...

In Ibukido sector seven tried to create a black beast by using Hazama as the body and Noel as the heart in order to fight against NOL, But it failed due to Noel refusing to become the Heart of some who killed her family...

........What?

We already knew that much. But it still doesn't explain the lifelink or its properties of why one individual in it can't be killed while the other is alive. I had a theory on that that had to do with Schrodinger's Cats, observation, and all kinds of awesome shit that made me sound smarter than I am; and I still believe my theory but I'm holding out on talking about it because it'd just take too damn long to explain.

Ragna's family?, or her step-parents?

Her step parents are still alive as of the ending of CS. Probs talking about Ragna and Jin.

Also WHEN/WHERE/HOW DOES THIS TAKE PLACE I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS :v:

Her step parents are still alive as of the ending of CS. Probs talking about Ragna and Jin.

Also WHEN/WHERE/HOW DOES THIS TAKE PLACE I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS :v:

The time line when entire Ikaruga is destroyed by Takamagahara

The time line when entire Ikaruga is destroyed by Takamagahara

Whoa wait a minute. Last I replied, all I remembered was the lifelink thing. My reading comprehension completely failed at that first part you sneaked in. Hazama killed her family?

What family? Which? Are you saying that Noel really IS Ragna and Jin's sister? That she really is Saya? But then... who's--

I don't wish to jump to conclusions. Zedar, you'd do well to explain yourself in more than single sentences to us dumb folk who are behind the curb here. :vbang:

Makoto's story has Bang telling Makoto that Ibukido was entirely destroyed. Not just ruined by Take-Mikazuchi in the current timeline, but COMPLETELY destroyed. That's probably the timeline he's talking about.

Whoa wait a minute. Last I replied, all I remembered was the lifelink thing. My reading comprehension completely failed at that first part you sneaked in. Hazama killed her family?

What family? Which? Are you saying that Noel really IS Ragna and Jin's sister? That she really is Saya? But then... who's--

I don't wish to jump to conclusions. Zedar, you'd do well to explain yourself in more than single sentences to us dumb folk who are behind the curb here. :vbang:

The family part is unkown what is meant, even Ragna thought it was strange since Prime Fields dont have familys.

All of this is thaught by Nu(Noel) that was "created" when Nu synchronized with Noel. After Ragna fought Take-Mikazuchi he jumped in to the inside of Take-mikazuchi toghether with Minerva and Celica and met Nu(noel) there.