Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MastaToken

P4A Event for December: 5 v 5 Team Tournament Dustloop vs GameFAQs (looking for December 15, 2013 @ 3PM EST)

Which kind of style should the tournament be ran as  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which kind of style should the tournament be ran as

• Pokemon Style
    • SBO Style

K we got 3 days to get a team...rath did you get anybody?

If we let Bace put together a team, there is literally no way we would lose. I can't really say more than that.

w/e you guys do, dont lose. i can probably help commentate

and shit talk

or something since I'll be watching as well. I BELIEVE IN YOU BACE!!! DONT LET A

SHITTY

CHIE PLAYER AND HIS ARMY OF MISFITS WIN!

There might actually be a third team instead of Team Bace superseding Team Dustloop.

It'd go something like:

Team GameFaqs vs Team DL > Winner vs Team Bace

I'll talk it over with some folks later and see what we're going to do.

lol so do we even know who is actually playing in this? We have plenty of volunteers but no definite "yes"s to anything here.

lol so do we even know who is actually playing in this? We have plenty of volunteers but no definite "yes"s to anything here.

Nothing is set in stone for either side. Team GFaqs is having some issues with players, and we haven't decided on anything on our end (though Team Bace is pretty much set). We aren't even sure if this whole event will still be on Sunday, as Token's job might conflict with all of this. It might end up being in January :(

I'm gonna have to pull my name out on this one. Due to finishing school and work stuff I don't think I'll have the time on Sunday to play, plus I'm horribly out of practice as it is. :(

Nothing is set in stone for either side. Team GFaqs is having some issues with players, and we haven't decided on anything on our end (though Team Bace is pretty much set). We aren't even sure if this whole event will still be on Sunday, as Token's job might conflict with all of this. It might end up being in January :(

Ah I see, welp. Looks like everyone running a train on Colpevole will most likely have to wait huehuehue.

Wow, but I'm definitely selling my soul to Team Dustloop. *Even though we're still clueless to teams*

P.S. We need you Rath.

RATH RATH RATH RATH!

1) To my knowledge, Team Bace is Team Dustloop (Bace, Omexcross, OmnixTSC, ?, ?) unless people want to fight bace and beat him for his spot (this was discussed when we went out to lunch at NEC).

2) My job bopped me so this is getting pushed back until after New Years (being a dishwasher sucks)

1) To my knowledge, Team Bace is Team Dustloop (Bace, Omexcross, OmnixTSC, ?, ?) unless people want to fight bace and beat him for his spot (this was discussed when we went out to lunch at NEC).

IIRC, Team Bace was Bace as the captain (not playing, though), with Me, Rath, Diarmuid, Grover, and a secret 5th as the team. I think Omex also said he wouldn't be playing, but I don't remember for sure.

This tournament is all kinds of messed up, but thats a cross site tourney for ya :P

This tournament is all kinds of messed up, but that's a cross site tourney for ya :P

It's not messed up. None of you stepped forward or took initiative to take lead and/or got together to create a team knowing I'm usually a busy person when not only did GameFAQs pooled their players together, they also created a team with subs without me having to say anything except about the Brazil guy (who's banned) trying to play. So yes, what I've said in the previous comment stands.

We really do need to hear team suggestions from you guys, though. Team Bace can be Team DL, but I want to let you guys actually play instead of Team Bace just taking over completely. Again, you guys can form a Team DL and then play Team GFaqs. Then, Team Bace will play the winner. This is my suggestion so as to allow as many of you to play as time allows.

Even though I've got my connection and stuff back, I'm not really suited to be part of a Team Dustloop or anything, right now. I haven't got my game hands on straight enough for that.

following people for team DL assuming they can play: Rsquared, MikhailLuca, Kirito201, Zealous5000, I'm undecided on a 5th. If I missed an obviously good player in this thread that isn't taken please point that out.

We really do need to hear team suggestions from you guys, though. Team Bace can be Team DL, but I want to let you guys actually play instead of Team Bace just taking over completely. Again, you guys can form a Team DL and then play Team GFaqs. Then, Team Bace will play the winner. This is my suggestion so as to allow as many of you to play as time allows.

^ This

I like the idea of DL vs Gfaqs and winner gets bace,but we still need a DL team idc who the captain or the members are we just need people set in stone before the tourney arrives