Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dani

hidden moves in ac

Dizzy, 100% tension charge 2, 8462+P+HS Ky, on downed opponent 222HS Sol, 100% tension 214214214214+P+HS Jam, 100% tension 64641236+P+K ?Chipp? in air, near edge of screen 546

?Chipp?

in air, near edge of screen 546

Are you sure you got the command right? I'm having trouble getting it but I did get it once. Just checking.

Johnny in kamae stance 632146+HS Meterless Jackhound. Almost as bad as meter jackhound. :(

Are you sure you got the command right? I'm having trouble getting it but I did get it once. Just checking.

Well, in the Chipp forums it says from neutral do 46. I don't know if there's anything else funny about it, but I do know that the 46 has to be pretty fast.

Johnny in kamae stance 632146+HS

Meterless Jackhound. Almost as bad as meter jackhound. :(

Not really a hidden move but a console glitch.

Console features aside, Johnny's real hidden move is still out there. MASH HARDER FOLKS!

Maybe he has an air jackhound. Maybe air super? Anyone tried 632146+HS while jumping? That would be.. odd..

Well, in the Chipp forums it says from neutral do 46. I don't know if there's anything else funny about it, but I do know that the 46 has to be pretty fast.

ah cool I can get it now. It's kinda interesting, you can attack while you are doing it too...

Ex gold Ky : super greed seever = 214214+k Sol AC : SUPER Dragon Install (consume life) ) 214214214214+P+HS

not really a secret move since its in the command list but EX dizzy has a D fish that shoots 3 bubbles! I wish it was a real move it hilarious.

That one's been around since #Reload.

Also, yes, Gold/Shadow are in it, you have to beat Gold in Survival to unlock them, but it's Dust Color of Slash and #R color sets.

Anyone find Hikari no Tsubasa Boss Dizzy's 80 Hit FRC Mega-Super from XX yet?

Ah, thanks, I guess I didn't know how to select them.

I've heard rumours of the Wings of Light move, ain't seen it yet.

So is Jam's hidden super unblockable or is that just survival CPU being the goddamn worst? There's no other way I can think of to justify the combination of horrible startup and horrible damage...