Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10stars

[CS1] Bang Discussion and Question Thread

through the miracle that happened today, i can now play blazblue CS, and i have a sparring mode. better than nothing.

you can count on me contributing soon.

fuck yeah.

Sparring mode is alright, I prefer vs

through the miracle that happened today, i can now play blazblue CS, and i have a sparring mode. better than nothing.

you can count on me contributing soon.

fuck yeah.

ALL HAIL THE InTeRnEtZ!

Has it already been mentioned that you can't crossover Tager in the corner anymore? If it was sorry. Also, how do you get Sparring Mode?? I saw the options for it, but not sure how to get in to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2OVpGfUTXo

2 BnBs, standing and crouching chara.

not much, but it's a start. now i gotta find some stuff that's good in the corner.

i gotta admit that i haven't paid much attention to the CS threads, since i couldnt play the game anyway... until today. now i gotta read up on your discoveries ^^

an opinional improvement on your two BnBs; You can super jump the air combo and get jB j4C jB j4C 623B on nearly any character, brings it up to about 3.6k on the standing one, some people don't like the oki options though since it puts em above the ground, but it leads to nice American AUB resets.

Incentive to jump in with j.4C... j.4C>5B>2B>6C>j.D>6A>623B>d.2B>j.623B>5B>2B>j.B>j.4C>j.B>j.4C>623B 4448 damage Also, incentive to 3C FC 3C>2B>623B>2B>j.623B>5B>2B>j.B>j.4C>j.B>j.4C>623B 3851 damage

an opinional improvement on your two BnBs;

You can super jump the air combo and get jB j4C jB j4C 623B on nearly any character, brings it up to about 3.6k on the standing one, some people don't like the oki options though since it puts em above the ground, but it leads to nice American AUB resets.

I honestly prefer to have knockdown on my combos. If I can sacrifice a few hundred damage for knockdown, I would most of the time.

Yeah, and there, of course, is why it's opinional. :yaaay: I don't actually like pressuring wakeup as much as I like pressuring air tech, often, so if I can take more damage and the air tech, it's great for me. ^_^

Ok, I've only found like 1 advantage for doing a bumper dash in the middle of a combo lol You know how you can do 5A 5B 2B 2C 2B 623B? You can do 5A 5B 2B 2C jump to bumper dash down at opponent, 6A 623B. That's all lmao...

Anyone mess with combos off Gold Burst yet? We will probably need a section for that in the Combo Thread since it would be a pretty important situation in a close match.

I think the best you're going to get is a 6C jD start, I'll play around with it.

I've gotten j.D and 5B starts, I'll test the 6C one next... Though I should also try and see if 5B 623B d.2B j.623B aerial works.

6C jD starter prorates too hard to get anything, 5C 6A 632B doesn't work. Will try some other stuff. Figured out 4k off 623B; 623B 5B 2B sjc jB j4C 623B (no double jump) 5B 2B (your preferred air ender for oki or damage)

2B start looks pretty good. iirc (im not sure whether its 1 or 2x j.4C) if you do this FRKZ combo vs tager: 2B,6C, 9-j.4C x2, j.D,2-j.\/,2B,623B, daifunka, you do ~ 5600, just as much as if you would do the longer frkz combo.

2B start looks pretty good.

iirc (im not sure whether its 1 or 2x j.4C) if you do this FRKZ combo vs tager:

2B,6C, 9-j.4C x2, j.D,2-j.\/,2B,623B, daifunka, you do ~ 5600, just as much as if you would do the longer frkz combo.

the only problem is that you're starting with the slower 2B :/

5B is so reliable and good in this game