Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Band the Island 2 11/15 results

GGAC

1: Dat Ex Slayer ($78.00) (Eddie)

2: Mahuko ($39.00) (Bridget)

3: Meatman ($13.00) (Slayer)

4: Heavily Armed Pokey

5: formerly

5: Killerwatt

7: Khanti

7: Solidshake

9: Sanchez

9: Shine

9: DaiAndOh

9: Team Discovery Channel

13: Gentlemen.....

Posted Image

T6:

1: VoARozemaiden ($36.00)

2: Joedot ($18.00)

3: Donielle ($6.00)

4: Tom

5: DaiAndOh

5: Ed

Posted Image

People need to get off their lazy asses and come through. Killerwatt's crew wants to learn, help 'em out guys.

I'll give T6 results on request if people want. SF was non existent. Pics and stuff up soon.

Give shoutouts and stuff :cool:

I wanna know the tekken resulsts (I like t6) and ima assume biscuits is "dat ex slayer". When/where is the next meeting? (Hopefully in NYC) :-D

Thoroughly enjoyed myself, good shit to everyone.

@Biscuits: I feel like I have a mountain to climb every time I fight you because you play against two of the state's best Johnnys on a regular so I barely put up a fight. I need the matchup exp though, so thanks for that again. Tell your crew to come through more often, we can do teams or something next time.

@Mahouko: Goddamn your Buri, jk :keke: Thanks to you I now have to learn this fight that JO has to work his ass off to win. But I like having strong opponents to fight and try to beat, so thanks for giving me something to work on. Learned quite a bit as well!

@ mah bois:

Posted Image

lol ggs bros. I fight you all the time so you know what's up. You're all excellent players and have all gotten stronger and will only continue to do so. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up. Just remember, I tick throw you because I love you :)

I wanna know the tekken resulsts (I like t6) and ima assume biscuits is "dat ex slayer". When/where is the next meeting? (Hopefully in NYC) :-D

;)

Good games to all you dudes. Keep coming out and support this.

Thanks to Andrew for throwing holding this event again.

My nigga EX Slayer, who are you? Nobody here knows you. Niggas aren't going to go "Hey lets hit up EX Slayer guy for some games" WHO IS YOU?

I didnt even know this was happening......

ROFL. I thought you did. I called Josh to see where you were and he said you were at XAQ's.

Good shit not coming though, ;)

I didnt even know this was happening......

duuuuude why don't people check tourny announcements?

ok that was a much better tournament then last time and damn thanks Andrew for hosting these awesome tournaments. Few shoutouts I would like to give Mr.Biscuits- Holy **** to your eddie, u are a frekin beast with those vicious combos. But those were great matches and I hope to fight you again. That was great exp for me Killerwatt- I prepared this time for the fight. I tried looking into everything i can about Johnny so I can stand a chance. But just reading doesnt give you exp. So thanks for the rematch and hopefully i get to fight you again. oh and sorry i didnt do casuals after the tournament, i will do it next time Meatman- oh boy i did not know how to fight slayer. Never looked up into him and holy crap i was lucky because buri is floaty. But we had some really close matches and those force breaks and specials, jeez killed me T_T. To every one else I did not get to fight I wish to see you guys next tournament and get to have some casuals

Damn, Biscuit's Eddie is actually good now? He must've been actually playing through all that retirement. Figures this has to be so far away.

Andrew, do you have that top 3 picture?

I'm waiting on getting word and the pics from Rozemaiden.