Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhaethonH

[6/12 2v2] [6/26 Singles] - NorCal BlazBlue Ranbat Season γ-3

:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

Goodness, I wonder why Taos always get punished for it then

Well if you ever played Smash competitively there's this thing with Marth where you can cancel a move into another move if you do it really quickly. So like for the bowling ball animation, if you input a 236A really quickly at the right time, it'll basically make it completely safe on block. Kind of surprised you guys didn't know about this :psyduck:

I've never, EVER, WANTED to do a bowling ball. EVER.

Sometime's if someone is camping I'll chuck a 214b or 214a. But its pointless. Its just if you want to make fun of them. Like one time in CT when I waited for the baseball to come back around and killed this scrubbie kid.

I keep doing it in CS because sometimes I miss my taunt input after a 6a -> JC -> 5d~b, so they'll cross sides and reverse my 236cc, you've probably seen me do it multiple times. But the other times is when I try to pounce super. Goddamn the pounce super. SOMETIMES, it's gotten me out of the most rediculous situation and single handedly turned the match around for me. Other times, like the best example here, I epically.. EPICALLY failed with it. I talked to TaoFTW after, and he was watching my hand motions. He said I was mashing that input too fast. I didn't input the second 214 correctly.

I completely agree with Dacid. Tao might as well just bend over and just take it in the ass with that move (What is that like 25 frames or something?)

Well if you ever played Smash competitively there's this thing with Marth where you can cancel a move into another move if you do it really quickly. So like for the bowling ball animation, if you input a 236A really quickly at the right time, it'll basically make it completely safe on block. Kind of surprised you guys didn't know about this :psyduck:

What you posted here sounds like a kara cancel or a gatling, neither of which are best described by smash. o:

What you posted here sounds like a kara cancel or a gatling, neither of which are best described by smash. o:

I wrote a haiku

Dacid likes bowling

He's a fan of the trolling

Except when he's trolled

Gonna be honest, thought you were just misguided. I'll keep my eye on you

But yeah, the triple psyduck post was totally making fun of you. Lol.

Gonna be honest, thought you were just misguided. I'll keep my eye on you

But yeah, the triple psyduck post was totally making fun of you. Lol.

Lol I don't think anyone's that stupid, or as you put it "misguided". Did you like my haiku D:

Random is good. I also have to meet this willy guy cos Jagi is fucking bomb...Arakune is just a blob though :(...I guess if you are like one of those bug-catcher boys in Pokemon game boy games he's cool...

Random is good. I also have to meet this willy guy cos Jagi is fucking bomb...Arakune is just a blob though :(...I guess if you are like one of those bug-catcher boys in Pokemon game boy games he's cool...

O dude wtf who is this? A heck yea Jagi is the man. Hokuto Rakangeki!!

Since this concerns NorCal Blazblue...

Thanks for the positive rep Coopa n' friends. So one of my latests epiphanies - in light of recent events - is that there's a lack of showcase for FGs not related to SF4. I, personally, owe a great deal to their community for showing me how to get stuff done. And, in return, I want to show that the BB community won't flake out like what happened in GG @ EVO. I've been busy up to my ass with real life, but I'm willing to put forth the effort to get this minor gig started. So where, you might ask, did I scrounge up the courage to plaster some random minor for a - so called - dead game? Because, more or less, "The games are HYPE and only a handful of people are playing them!" If you beg to differ, then I implore you to come to the NorCal Install GGAC/MBAA ranbats or the SVGL BBCS tournaments.

In any case, the games that I want to feature in the minor are the following:

- Blazblue Continuum Shift (Main Event)

Singles

2v2 Teams

5v5 Team Exhibition (NorCal vs. SoCal)

- Melty Blood AA

Singles

2v2 Teams

5v5 Team Exhibition (NorCal vs. SoCal)

- Guilty Gear AC

Singles

2v2 Teams

- Tekken 6

Singles

2v2 Teams

- SSF4

Singles

2v2 Teams

- ST Turbo

Singles
- PSX? Dreamcast? - Feedback please

- SAILOR MOON

5v5 NORCAL VS. SOCAL EXHIBITION

Potential Sponsors:

- Aksys Games

- Koogy 'IN DUST WE TRUST' :3

- Dustloop.com!!!??? :O

If you want to see your game stay on EVO's roster; if you want NorCal to be known for fierce FG competition apart from the SF/Tekken/BB; if you want the mainstream FG community to not underestimate broken games; if you want that SAILOR MOON in the roster; if you think that this event is, downright, hype; then I ask - nay - demand that you voice your support for,

NorCal INSTALL!

Date Pending, but either; Last Weekend or First Weekend of August

This minor will indicate the end of the first year's NorCal Install ranbats. After that, we'll be taking a break and resume when we first started the gig - November! As Gordon Ramsay would say, "Damn. I forgot rule #10. You're only as good as your last service."

I dont understand how to support this. By just going to regular ranbats that we already scheduled? Or you're scheduling something separately? Norcal vs. Socal?

.... super :psyduck:. Please explain.

First, and foremost, I just want interest check. Volunteering, and other stuff, will come later. I just need to know that I'll get support from the BBCS/MBAA/GGAC/Tekken/ST community.

I DO need someone who has Web HTML and can host a website for Pre-Reg, paypal, and other electronic stuff. I would like to do it, but I have no clue how to get one going. Frankly, I don't have the energy to google-fu, but I'll do it if I have to.

Well BBCS support from me. You're probably gonna have to tally the interests in a from people in a course of at least a couple days to a week, maybe more to see how people react.

Second if you want support from the MBAA/Tekken/ST community, you might have to pain to post on shoryuken.com and whatever forums Melty Blood and Tekken trolls for their info, you're probably not gonna get much of that support from a GG and BB forum...

And on my terms, google-fu. Uhh.. I can make a promotional video? :v::sweatdrop: