Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4r5

MD / NoVA Thread: High Precision Fighting

so all it took was a evo announcement for BB players to come out to a Xanadu monthly? O-o

btw, if anyone can meet on the way and wants to tag along, I'm planning to go to the TSB this Saturday 2/15.

Also I have a room for winter brawl with nobody in it yet, if anyone can go and wants a spot let me know.

btw, if anyone can meet on the way and wants to tag along, I'm planning to go to the TSB this Saturday 2/15.

Heck yes I want to go.

Axl, who can't control his timeslipping, wound up in a time he'd never been before where he met someone called the First Man, who told him to go back in time and deliver a message to the Gearmaker (That Man), so now he's trying to figure out a way to find That Man.

lol

Don't post that bullstuff here. What is wrong with you?

The First Man? Clearly he's talking about the husband of the first president of the United States who was Bridget and thus still enforcing and not enforcing gender roles fanfiction zzzzzzzzz

The First Man? Clearly he's talking about the husband of the first president of the United States who was Bridget and thus still enforcing and not enforcing gender roles fanfiction zzzzzzzzz

No! No, don't try to maZzzzz sense of thZzz... No, no! Zzzz..

Did VR-Raiden ever upload those that footage of me and him Dragon Installing a whole match?

lol nah, I'll see if I still have it, I think I do