Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

Any date is good for me regarding the ranbat.  My issue is the actual time during the day. I want to enter both Uniel and Xrd but if you run it on Saturday I don't get out of work till 7 pm. Sundays anytime is fine. If it doesn't work out I wouldn't worry about it too much ill just enter whatever I can. And since everyone else seemed to have announced their mains I guess ill say ill be playing Millia.

Also Ramlethal stuffs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FjskguLzw4

Ky doesn't desperately need 50 meter or to start every combo with 6H to do damage in this game although it helps. Since damage has been normalized for the most part, he's practically on par with the rest of the cast. He can do 30%-40% from a mere counter hit far slash at round start! Compare that to only getting 236K at best in the previous games. His air string does a noticeable chunk as well compared to the older games too. But yeah, Ky damage is real in this game. lol

As for the next tournament, I'd say that this month isn't ideal for me. I'll be out of town during Christmas week and I'll have family visiting the week after. I think sometime early next month might work a little better when the holiday rush is over.

I knew you could command throw, but I thought you couldn't normal throw.

A lot of people don't really have setups for it. It's also probably just a bad idea considering the normal throws have 50 forced prorate (talking about last game).

I won't even get to see Rooby-chan when I come to AZ? D:

John, I hope you posted this before "liking" my comment on FB

when are you coming back?!?

Jan 5th. I'm considering bringing my PS3 and stick to Texas for some hyperbolic chamber Ramlethal training, but I won't be able to bring a monitor and I don't think any of the TVs where I'm going are lagless.

lol

Best response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk9VMOj3I08

Random UNIEL vid that I clicked on in my sub box that I felt like sharing. Yeah....UNIEL...that game that got released this past summer shortly after Evo that everyone was so excited about? I don't think I've seen badass Hyde gameplay like this in forever.

John, I hope you posted this before "liking" my comment on FB

Jan 5th. I'm considering bringing my PS3 and stick to Texas for some hyperbolic chamber Ramlethal training, but I won't be able to bring a monitor and I don't think any of the TVs where I'm going are lagless.

Ruben. He was asking me. Pls.

I'll be flying in this Sunday, Ryan.

Unfortunately, I start school again when Ruben returns. I didn't realize you'd be leaving, so let's chill, dawg.

lol

Best response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk9VMOj3I08

Random UNIEL vid that I clicked on in my sub box that I felt like sharing. Yeah....UNIEL...that game that got released this past summer shortly after Evo that everyone was so excited about? I don't think I've seen badass Hyde gameplay like this in forever.

wow that guy was doing the hypest shit. It actually makes me want to play uniel. I wonder what the mystery Hyde's name is.

Ruben. He was asking me. Pls.

I'll be flying in this Sunday, Ryan.

Oh lol, I can see that now. I can also now see why kids like Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Also that Hyde was great, teaching us that positioning is better than damage (or at least was in his case). It seemed like every combo and blockstring put the opponent in the corner where he abused the fact that his throw is comboable there. I liked the falling J.{C} land cancels into low.

Apparently there will be Xrd casuals at TGZ tonight if anyone is interested. Scott asked me to let everyone here know. It seems some of the usual capcom players want to practice with some of the people in here.

"Free casuals tonight for Xrd at TGZ tonight til midnight!

Please bring consoles and game. DO NOT need monitors as TGZ has plenty of benq monitors"

Address:
930 W Broadway Rd, Suite 15, Tempe, Arizona

I'll be too busy attending my personal Potemkin excercise class. Gotta do 500 reps of pot busters so Brian can stop being dissapointed in me.

If there was local tournaments at TGZ how do you guys feel about 7pm's on Saturdays. Looking to make that happen. 

I'd be down. I'm more than willing to put my money where my mouth is that not but 2-3 of you can beat my Byakuya for free.

It turns out that H-F Blade and Orrax want to come through on Saturday for that XXXrd, so I figure I should open it up. We should have three setups here, so we should be OK unless a bunch more people show up, then someone might want to bring one. People can start showing up at 7ish, and if you show up earlier, you'll probably be regret as you'll just be stuck playing me in Aquapazza.

And about that UNIEL... anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :gonk:

It turns out that H-F Blade and Orrax want to come through on Saturday for that XXXrd, so I figure I should open it up. We should have three setups here, so we should be OK unless a bunch more people show up, then someone might want to bring one. People can start showing up at 7ish, and if you show up earlier, you'll probably be regret as you'll just be stuck playing me in Aquapazza.

And about that UNIEL... anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :gonk:

I'm definitely focusing on Xrd and devoting most of my time to that, but I'm still up for some UNIEL if you want to play.

I tried DFC for the first time recently. The game seems fun. Not necessarily good, but fun. And I see what people mean when they say the game is easy. I think the last time I learned a character's combos this fast was the first Big Bang Beat.

Ggs everyone who came last night.

Also, thanks for the Bedman tips Koogy. I'm just pissed that I couldn't attain my goal of taking a set off of you by night's end. :/