Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knight

Philly Thread/SE Pennsylvania - Creative Road engineering. UP has BBCT!!!!!

I have no idea whether one is planned but I'd definitely be down to play games on sat, whether at gamejunkie or not

I wasn't planning on hosting anything this weekend guys, i'm still beat from SummerJam and some personal stuff that came up on my end (I haven't even had the chance to process BB finals for upload from SJ). Starting next week, i'm going to be hosting from here until NEC. Hopefully I can get one or two warm up tournaments in for you guys (if I can get enough people to come out).

<edit> Thats not stopping you guys from going to GJ if you want. I could show up for a few hours (till like 6:30) and get some BB in, but I really can't stay much later.

well I'm fiending for games anyway so if anyone is down we should meet at gamejunkie or another location (frankly I'd prefer a place we could stay later), I'll pretty much drive anywhere on saturday

I could bring a 360 + a stick, if anyone has a ps3 setup I'd need to steal an extra stick however

oh yeah your ps2 stick is broken uhhh bring it to GJ on Saturday, some arcana people seem to want to actually play so i may as well be there.

I'll be stuck in jersey this weekend. Gotta pay bills and be a responsible adult and stuff. Being a grown up is hard D=

responsibility? lololol

someone should probably make sure they're bringing a setup, just for confirmation.

lol I'm cool with that but I'm actually really scrubby with her, mu is fun because you don't really need to know the game real well to beat low to mid-level players, you can just spam D and command laser, dash in 6b or 3c and a lot of people will just fall apart at that point. I really need to work on zoning more safely and making random hits actually hurt, but I could probably show you some useful shit, I'm probably a shitty resource though

I could bring my 360, dunno if other peeps got 360 sticks/controllers so lemme know if anyone would like to play on that

Jimmy, I'm thinking about picking up mu as a sub. Teach me her when I come back to philly.

C, 6C, sword of decimation, hold dat shit, mash DP, mash DP again, starcraft. Voila~

I'm fine playing on 360, no problem with that at all.

If you're a pad player, bring your pad because most of the people of the people at GJ are stick players so there will be nothing but sticks there.

If you're a pad player, bring your pad because most of the people of the people at GJ are stick players so there will be nothing but sticks there.

Very well then, I will be there around 2ish.

I think I have everything packed. I should be there at about 1:30ish, get everything set up. (In actuality its more that I know I will probably spend a half hour talking to frank)

I'm at Temple now, but I can't seem to find anybody here that plays fighting games. How do I remedy this situation. I'll basically play anything that isn't SC4 or MK, but I'm not really good at anything.

I'm at Temple now, but I can't seem to find anybody here that plays fighting games. How do I remedy this situation. I'll basically play anything that isn't SC4 or MK, but I'm not really good at anything.

Temple Main Campus? If so, I go there too. Fridays in the Game Room Lounge my buddies bring a 360 set-up to play whatever fighting game you wish.

And GGs to jimmy and Tigre at GJ, nice to finally go somewhere other than college to get offline games in. I should pick up AH3, looks fun :)