Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Aquapazza: Aqua+ Dream Match

Lol sorry to say I'll probably be going down the line, first I'll do Partners then the Point characters in order (Uta > Tears > To Heart).

Anyways here are the vids I uploaded yesterday that I didn't get a chance to post~

[SBO 1] [SBO 2] [SBO 3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbVbNu5EZKI

This SBO qualifier is hilarious. Arawn makes it to grand finals after a HYPE match against Hakuowlo. Then we get to the grand finals against Riannon and...

Yeah, there's a spirit breaker. That matchup is so horrible it has kind of killed my hype for the game. :lol:

This SBO qualifier is hilarious. Arawn makes it to grand finals after a HYPE match against Hakuowlo. Then we get to the grand finals against Riannon and...

Yeah, there's a spirit breaker. That matchup is so horrible it has kind of killed my hype for the game.

So Riannon is still the only S tier?

Singles__________

[Tamaki vs Riannon]

[Touka vs Morgan]

[Arawn vs Tamaki]

[Touka vs Hakuro]

[Karula vs Hakuro]

[Touka vs Tamaki]

[Doubles]

[Touka vs Tamaki]

[Touka mirrors]

Others__________

[Hachioiji] [Shengji 1] [Shengji 2] [Shengji 3]

So Riannon is still the only S tier?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLNO

Not even by a long shot, Riannon is strong, but far from unbeatable. Everyone in this game is a legitimate treat, some even more than Riannon (like Tamaki)

I still think the worst match in the game is Manaka vs Riannon, it's so bad in fact it may be the worst match ever in my eyes.

Goddammit I wish I could access Youtube, would make watching vids of this game so much easier