Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

General Audio/Video Help & Request Thread

Dammit, the link for "kama" only takes me to a biglobe error page. Is there some program or something I'm supposed to sign up for with that site? Because I've never seen it work for me at all. Could you put that vid on megaupload/rapidshare for me? Pretty please?

And if anyone has a downloadable version of the CMs Albiero(ky) and Cursed Dance(aba), that would be cool, too.

you're having a browser issue. if you use IE, you can just left-click on the link and you should get a download prompt. if you don't use IE, that may still work, but if not, either try right-clicking, or copy-pasting the URL in the address bar.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/trf_ggxx/

Entry: 2007年09月08日

http://www.filebank.co.jp/guest/okure23/fp/trfggxx

Pass: 0907

Satou~ (JO) / Yuu (MI) vs Nakamura (中村) (MI)

Keba (AB) / Inoue (IR) vs Lime-Key (ライムキー) (AN) / En (SL)

Hakutouryou (白頭領) (FA) / 0 (OR) vs Consomme (コンソメ) (PO) / Ki~sha (FA)

0 (OR) Casual Match Vids 1

0 (OR) Casual Match Vids 2

BLEED (JO) / mike (JA) VS En (SL) / Lime-Key (AN)

BLEED (JO) / mike (JA) VS Ne~ne (CH) / Nakamura (MI)

Ne~ne (CH) / Nakamura (MI) VS En (SL) / Lime-Key (AN)

Can someone please re-upload these? Thanks.

EDIT: Only the Nakamura ones.

Requesting the Slayer combo vids "Dead on Time" and also "Sakura", and if anyone has editting skills can they link up all the "Final Side" clips into one vid. I wanna have combo videos on the go for my ipod. Many thanks in advance.

Dammit, the link for "kama" only takes me to a biglobe error page. Is there some program or something I'm supposed to sign up for with that site? Because I've never seen it work for me at all. Could you put that vid on megaupload/rapidshare for me? Pretty please?

And if anyone has a downloadable version of the CMs Albiero(ky) and Cursed Dance(aba), that would be cool, too.

can you give an original link for Cursed Dance? i don't think i've heard of that one.

Deci, DandyStepper, selfishstyle: they're on their way up, i'll post the links in a few minutes.

edit: i managed to append the sides of Final together. I also resized it to 320x240 (cuz that's iPod resolution, right?) -- hope you don't mind, DandyStepper.

can you give an original link for Cursed Dance? i don't think i've heard of that one.

Deci, DandyStepper, selfishstyle: they're on their way up, i'll post the links in a few minutes.

edit: i managed to append the sides of Final together. I also resized it to 320x240 (cuz that's iPod resolution, right?) -- hope you don't mind, DandyStepper.

oh what the hell, i didn't actually post the link even though i uploaded it right after this post :8/:

sorry guys, it's here:

www.strokethebigtree.com/rtl_s_movies/

=> DOTDOTDOT_request

=> Deci_and_DandyStepper_request

=> selfishstyle_request

DandyStepper, the "final.avi" that's not in your folder is not the one you want.

rtl42 thou art a life saver. I shall proclaim every Wednesday rlt42 day. The townspeople shall know of your courageous exploits. I pray thee good morrows, for years to comes.

rtl42 thou art a life saver. I shall proclaim every Wednesday rlt42 day. The townspeople shall know of your courageous exploits. I pray thee good morrows, for years to comes.

rofl

you're welcome, everyone!

http://blog.livedoor.jp/trf_ggxx/

http://www.filebank.co.jp/guest/trfggxx/fp/abaoff

password: nakanotrf

Marushi (○師) (RO) / reu (AB) vs Youmei (JA) / Batako (ZA)

Fumo (AB) / Donald (VE) vs RKF (IN) / Kuni (六合) (BA)

Keba (AB) / Sei (聖) (AB) vs Batako (ZA) / Youmei (JA)

Keba (AB) vs Marushi (RO) x2

Keba (AB) vs Fumo (AB) x2

Keba (AB) vs Donald (VE) x2

Keba (AB) vs Batako (ZA)

Keba (AB) vs RKG (IN)

Hiriu (AB) / ANG (AB) vs Donald (VE) / Fumo (AB)

Sei (AB) / Keba (AB) vs Sayana (AB) / Kimiwo (AB)

Sei (AB) / Keba (AB) vs Donald (VE) / Fumo (AB)

Hey, could somebody please upload the matches from this batch, except for the very first one? Thank you in advance, my internet's been wonky lately and I wasn't able to download much from Filebank.

Can someone please upload me the AC Johnny combo videos I only have one. And I want all of the other ones but I can't find them. Can someone send me a link to a list of them or if anyone else can upload the strokethebigtree.com please or is it only rtl42 that can anyway thanks I hope I didn't cause to much trouble.

Thanks for the vids. I was about to give you the link but I guess you already found it.:eng101:

I did get the biglobe to work by right-clicking in IE.

I thought I had the scans of the 2000-2004 artbook, but apparantly they're gone from my computer somehow. Could you toss me those, please? This is the last time, I swear!(probably not;) )

This is a general question more than anything else and I hope someone can help me.

I very rarely watch streaming vids, but when I do it opens up on the VLC video player instead of my Windows Media player. Generally this isn't a bad thing, but for some damn reason it tends to either be really choppy or just locks up half way through the video.

Is there any way to have it set up so I can once again have streaming videos open in Windows Media player? If so how do I go about doing it?

Any help would be appreciated.

For Windows XP:

Right click the link for the streaming video you want to watch and select "SAVE AS" and put it on your desktop. Then right click the file on your desktop (will be a ".asx" file) and select "PROPERTIES". A new window will open up and you will see "Opens with VLC Player". Click the "CHANGE" button beside that and select your Windows Media Player.

Thanks for the vids. I was about to give you the link but I guess you already found it.:eng101:

I did get the biglobe to work by right-clicking in IE.

I thought I had the scans of the 2000-2004 artbook, but apparantly they're gone from my computer somehow. Could you toss me those, please? This is the last time, I swear!(probably not;) )

Check the first post of this thread:

http://dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2368

BTW could you link me to this "Cursed Dance" ABA combo vid you mentioned before?

so i saw in the youtube video posting thread they had shounen v niga's fight posted... and i clicked around and saw some of the other fights that wasn't posted on the website... does this mean that there is a DVD for the 23 on 23 available for purchase?

Sign in to follow this