Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

If damage determined tier, I'd be playing a top tier character in Arena as opposed to bottom.

Adachi gets a permanent 10% damage buff off his auto-combo super, and for all we know mini-ziodyne might be a grade-A oki tool.

Yosuke isn't raking in the big ass damage every confirm, and he's undeniably strong.

There's no way to make informed opinions until we start seeing actual play, so saying stuff like "this character can't be top tier" is super silly. People on this forum were wondering about Ramlethal's viability when she first released, and a few months later lo and behold she's absolutely frightening.

I'd be willing to bet on it, but you're right. Time will tell. 

Apparently, the story mode has English vids and possibly text (someone did rip the scripts...).

Still no concrete confirmation on this, it seems. I wouldn't be confident that the story mode even has English audio yet.

Yeah, I should have gone further than "apparently." All we know is that story mode has "movie" and "movieeng," which is ... what it is. We'll all find out in just a bit.

Apparently, the story mode has English vids and possibly text (someone did rip the scripts...).

jp version has dual audio for story and fights whereas eng version will only have dual audio for fights. english scripts where found in the 1.01 patch that came out this morning according to data miners.

Can anyone point me to a link on how to access this game through the JP version of PSN? I can't wait another month and I can't read Japanese. Would be great if there was a guide for this :D

this should help u out i think. http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6703-importing-101/

jp version has dual audio for story and fights whereas eng version will only have dual audio for fights. english scripts where found in the 1.01 patch that came out this morning according to data miners.

wut?

wut?

Like the current versions of BB, you will be able to choose English or Japanese voices for fights.

You will not be able to choose the language of the story cutscenes however.

That makes zero sense. Pretty sure you could switch story voices last game, and there's no reason why they'd skip out on that this time around.

cause both versions are region free it's their way to try and cut down on reverse importing? I guess but it's still dumb

question do the DLC characters come with glasses or are they seperate?

Don't think it's been outright stated? They will be coming with 26 colors (going by the first Adachi tease on Famitsu), logic dictates that the would throw in the glasses with them but there's never any telling.

Seems like people who downloaded it early from preordering it can play now, but it's still not up for regular download on the PSN store. Unless I'm just blind.