Tigre

[LM] Arcana Heart 3 Q&A Thread

I have a stupid question about Love Max on consoles.

Do the buttons and stick in the HUD still look like this, with the same colors as in vanilla?

ROiPxQA.png

Can you please explain what you mean by colors?

Love Max!!!!! never had button-based color select, but that's the control scheme. There's 19(!) colors available, so remembering all of the combinations would just be inconvenient.

Can you please explain what you mean by colors?

Like, when you look in the move list, or when the stick pops up with the wiggling motion when you get knocked across the screen. The colors in that picture are the ones in the game. Or they were in vanilla. I want to know if they're the same in LM.

You can see what I mean here:

Buttons (right side)

Stick (bottom left)

I'm asking because I'm working on a new theme for my stick and I know that LM dropped a lot of the original aesthetic (largely dark reds changed to bright blues), so I wanted to know if these were still the same. I assume they are, but they'll be part of my theme, so I want to make sure.

7-17 EDIT: So can anyone start up the home version and check the menus for me? Just checking the move list is all it would take.

Was really necessary to delete all the info of the old wiki for AH3 just because we got a new version? (talking about http://wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Arcana_Heart_3 ) it used to have a lot of useful info for every single character but now nearly all the character don´t  have anything in their wiki, plus it was a slap to the face to people that still played the older version.

Well, it's a wiki. If you want to see the pages at they were before the Love Max edits, you can do the following:

1. Browse to the page you wish to view
  2. Click the "View History" tab in the top right corner of the page
  3. Click the "prev" link of the revision just before June 2014 when Love Max dropped
  4. Scroll past the revisions to the bottom where the old page is shown as it was before the edits

Though, snooping around a few character's page, it doesn't really look like a lot of the characters' pages existed before Love Max released and the revision note for their creation is labeled "Old AH3 Wiki Migration". Is it possible that the wiki you're thinking of is a different wiki? I only started following Arcana with the recent Love Max release so I wouldn't know. 

Well, it's a wiki. If you want to see the pages at they were before the Love Max edits, you can do the following:

1. Browse to the page you wish to view
  2. Click the "View History" tab in the top right corner of the page
  3. Click the "prev" link of the revision just before June 2014 when Love Max dropped
  4. Scroll past the revisions to the bottom where the old page is shown as it was before the edits

Though, snooping around a few character's page, it doesn't really look like a lot of the characters' pages existed before Love Max released and the revision note for their creation is labeled "Old AH3 Wiki Migration". Is it possible that the wiki you're thinking of is a different wiki? I only started following Arcana with the recent Love Max release so I wouldn't know. 

wow, i had no idea of the "View History" option and it´s possibilities, thanks a bunch for the info man :D

Was really necessary to delete all the info of the old wiki for AH3 just because we got a new version? (talking about http://wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Arcana_Heart_3 ) it used to have a lot of useful info for every single character but now nearly all the character don´t  have anything in their wiki, plus it was a slap to the face to people that still played the older version.

tigre strikes again, defacing the wiki.

(all of the vanilla pages are accessible via adding /old onto the page.)

I didn't think it was too crazy to have the forward facing pages to be the AH3LM pages, means it's the current version. Calling it a slap in the face with doing no research is more of a slap in the face imo.

And to cover my ass I did ask someone to add this info to the base page of the wiki, I have no power to edit it. I'll ask again sometime today.

At the least I don't think it would be a bad idea to have a visible link to the old vanilla AH3 revision at the top of each character's page for reference if that's possible. People unfamiliar with how wikis work may not know you can find old revisions, just like ivanchu77, or some people may not even realize there are old revisions filled with content in the first place.

visible links to the old versions is prob a good idea. it was very helpful in the MBAACC wiki when my characters had no info in the new version, but some old info from the previous version.

its at least a nice starting point. i second having a visible link at the top of each char page like "to see fiona's vanilla ah3 page, click here"

I have no problem with that.

I won't have the time to sit down and do it until like, thurs though.

I have to imagine that ArcSys got tired of being asked if the home version would have cross-play because they even made sure to put the answer in a FAQ section on the home version's site.

It's upsetting because I know the Vita version's online is going to die out super fast. There's always the chance that they could patch it in later (See: Dragon's Crown) but I'm not holding my breath.

I have to imagine that ArcSys got tired of being asked if the home version would have cross-play because they even made sure to put the answer in a FAQ section on the home version's site.

It's upsetting because I know the Vita version's online is going to die out super fast. There's always the chance that they could patch it in later (See: Dragon's Crown) but I'm not holding my breath.

Well if it ever does become cross-play in the future, I'd pick up both versions. For now I'll stick with getting it for PS3 on 9/23 and hope I can find some people to play with.

This is a really minor and specific question, but does this game have am option in training mode to show your inputs? I have the original AH3 and I was always mystified that it didn't have that like every other fighter.

Training mode is still very much the vanilla training mode (same code base, etc), there are probably a number of reasons for it but the bottom line is it's the same old bare-bones training mode.

I'm sure a few more of us will be back into netplaying for the US release -- it has been a bit dry as of late. Be sure to add me on PSN and we can play!

I'll take you up on that when I get my copy.