Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mightfo

Dallas-Fort Worth Thread

im sure our meetups will be very attractive to lurkers now with whole new hoards of anime gifs

also i confirmed that there will be space for sidetourneys and stuff at AB, transient

btw guys which day of AB were we planning to do the 5v5 on?

GGs at the last meet sorry I'm not on DL much I'm not a very chatty person. I still play P4 alot on PSN so feel free to msg me if you want to play :) BoomBoxBeats is also one of my PSN names KamenRamenRider is a my JP account I only use it for my imports and JP DLC

Just FYI, I have a room reserved for AB. Currently Pfhor, Cookie and Breadface are staying, so there's still room for a couple more people probably. Just let me know if you need crash space.

Just FYI, I have a room reserved for AB. Currently just Pfhor and Cookie are staying, so there's still room for a few more people. Just let me know if you need crash space.

also me, even though it's like a 5-10 minute drive from my house lol

Sorry i forgot to mention you wanted to stay. We'll be glad to have ya.

oh, you'll be glad alright [just kidding you are going to regret everything lmao]

uhhh, sign me up for the hotel party.

GG today. I hope you all will be accustomed to the taste of balls after this weekend.

i think i will play axl

possibly bridget or may instead but probably not

pretty excited for this+bb+ttt2 saturday

so I know how much area to prepare: how many setups are we gonna have? what games/how many of each are gonna be active? need to know ASAP :O

btw guys guilty gear will definitely be at the meetup thanks to sunfish

also guys if i can do 4 2f frcs in a row then all of you can ok my execution is shit tier

so I know how much area to prepare: how many setups are we gonna have? what games/how many of each are gonna be active? need to know ASAP :O

my information, based on some updates from my previous list, indicates between 11 people at rough minimum and 19 people at rough maximum

for number of setups, there are going to be a minimum of 2 setups(tv+console=a setup) and 1 lone console(sunfish's) brought, and possibly 6 setups+1 lone console(ie if everyone i expect comes through as well as denthorn and co bringing one, blackjack mysteriously bringing one, and if i get jet or divided or someone to bring one) ill confirm about jet or divided bringing a setup tomorrow which would adjust the minimum/maximum

P4 is so much nicer as a game than GG is. Forgot how strict most everything is along with how to do anything pretty much. Looking forward to playing GG with you guys. GRINDGRINDGRINDGRIND

@Josh - suck a dick. you gonna get bodied

can someone give me a ride saturday? i want to leave between noon and 1pm but i could manage a bit earlier or later if needed for a riiiide that has room for my setup

Please give a round of applause for the supreme Naoto player named Dances with Ninjas aka genius champion aka Raging butthole slammer aka Andrew Pickett. He will be joining us with a bangin costume on saturday.

Also I've been spamming this shit everywhere but VOOOOOOOOTE for p4u or if you're a scrub some other game that isn't as good.

http://www.facebook.com/questions/10151203340569383/

Please give a round of applause for the supreme Naoto player named Dances with Ninjas aka genius champion aka Raging butthole slammer aka Andrew Pickett. He will be joining us with a bangin costume on saturday.

Also I've been spamming this shit everywhere but VOOOOOOOOTE for p4u or if you're a scrub some other game that isn't as good.

http://www.facebook.com/questions/10151203340569383/

no vote pocket fighter!!!!

joe, are you bringing your TV? I ask because iirc yours was the biggest, and I'm just trying to plan placements hahaha [spoiler alert: if you bring it, it's going in front of the sofa for coooomfy seating!]

edit: guys I made apple pie in a cupcake. not a literal cupcake pie but this cake is DAMN good. brace yourselfs for the flaaaaavor

edit numero dos: if you guys get lost, the intersection I live off of [not disclosing it publicly in case of weirdos lol] has a field with a church parking lot and some soccer goals; I live right in the corner of that. if u need help just holla @ ur gurl

god im so fucking excited i wanna play gg and bb and ttt2 so bad and maybe hit buttons in arcana since jet wants to due to announcement

joe, are you bringing your TV? I ask because iirc yours was the biggest, and I'm just trying to plan placements hahaha [spoiler alert: if you bring it, it's going in front of the sofa for coooomfy seating!

im pretty sure he is