Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

Slayer AC Combos

on most characters you can get around that much damage without needing any meter beyond the frc... on Robo-ky and probably some others you can actually do 6p frc 5hs, j.hs, j.k, 5hs, j.hs j.k, 5hs finish combo! or at least that might have been it... its been awhile since I tried it.

That combo won't work on the entire cast; maybe just the heavies and a couple of the med sized characters. Plus there's no way that you'll do 323+ dmg vs Dizzy w/ just 25% tension

That combo won't work on the entire cast; maybe just the heavies and a couple of the med sized characters. Plus there's no way that you'll do 323+ dmg vs Dizzy w/ just 25% tension

kinda why I said most characters.

tru enough. I tried your combo against chipp and noticed that if you get a regular pilebunker to hit late enough, you can pick him up off the ground with a cr.p, cls.s finish and it does a little over 300 damage for only 25% which is of course because he's chipp, but I wonder who else it'll work on as an alternative if you don't have enough meter?

So, what is considered Slayer's best generic all-character combo for BBU? Also, off a normal, what is Slayer's best generic all-character combo? Just curious, why doesn't the first post have all the combos in it?

Im wayyy less lazy. Well, if my best you mean easiest combo off random normal such a k,p,2p,2k k,2k,2d p,k,2k,2d 2p,2k,2d 2k,2s,2d if you have meter k,2k,2hs, bbu p,k,2k,2hs, bbu 2p,2k,2hs, bbu Best generic follow up to bbu wait a sec, 2d,5p, j.k, j.2k, j.k, dj.s,dj.2k, dj.d, dj.2k, dj.k (as long as timing is right you should hit the ground) 5p j.k, 2k, d or some other finisher of your choosing that ends with them knocked down.

M0AR C0MBOEZ P1Z:

In corner vs crouch:

6K, 5K, 6P FRC, 5HS, ex pile, 5HS, iad j.k, j.k, land 5HS, pile

Does over 50% to entire cast except So, HOS, ZA, FA and VE, as it doesn't work on them (if you can get it work, please let me know!). You can do a similar variation on VE after 6P:

5HS iad j.k, j.k, land 5HS, ex pile, 5HS, pile

Ex pile does stupid dmg at the beginning of a combo

with za, and ve(havn't checked the others) you can do ex Bunker after the 6p frc and 5k-kmappa-5s-what ever ya want for knockdown and it does 260

:)

So, what is considered Slayer's best generic all-character combo for BBU?

Also, off a normal, what is Slayer's best generic all-character combo?

Just curious, why doesn't the first post have all the combos in it?

because it would take way too long to compile all of slayer's possible combos.

also... did you try looking in the slayer 101 or the slayer character specific combo threads?

all of the generic combos are already covered in there.

Guardian about that combo...you don't even have to use that much tension to get that damage. on crouch: (Optional) 6k,5k,6p FRC, j.H, j.k, j.k, j.D, j.2k, j.k, 5k,(j.S for 3 hits, j.k coming down, j.D)j.D There's so much you can do after that 3rd j.k. If you hit the j.k right, you can 5H and relaunch off of that or just go into a PB. But the ex Pile is just a waste of tension and should only be done if it's going to get you the Win. Hell in that optional part after the j.S, you can do another j.S and mix in direct hit dandy and pull off the double hit for MASSIVE DAMAGE (pun intended).

mmm well it depends, because some people consider 30-45 extra damage as worth it others don't. I mean if there is one thing about slayer combos its sort of no the basic combo, and then do whatever you want, everything does right around the same damage. I mean its slayer most combos you do will kill them after 2 0r 3. Besides Hase and sometimes niga you never really see huge shit from slayer, you usually see a standard 230ish damage combo... But this probably is a discussion for another thread.

Thanks for the responses.

I'm talking about the strongest all-character combo off a normal and the strongest all-character combo off BBU.

There is no one combo that does the most damage. The one I posted works on everyone except baiken and jam sometimes (I forgot you have to do a slightly different air combo) so just use that....

2K → 2H → BBU → walk forward a bit → H [JC] j.2K → j.K [JC] dj.K-2K → dj.D → dj.2K → dj.D [basic multi-flip ender to the air combo; pretty simple to adjust into a relaunch.] I'm assuming JC stands for jump cancel? How is that different from a jump install? Also, is his teleport dash effective against projectiles? Is there a way to teleport dash through sol's gun flame? I'm assuming not.

662369 P or K can go through projectiles easily. you can go through gunflame easy. Jump cancel is cancelling a move into a jump while jump install is installing the properties of a jump on to a move to fool the game into thinking you're in the air when you're not. good for superjump install combos

2K → 2H → BBU → walk forward a bit → H [JC] j.2K → j.K [JC] dj.K-2K → dj.D → dj.2K → dj.D [basic multi-flip ender to the air combo; pretty simple to adjust into a relaunch.]

I'm assuming JC stands for jump cancel? How is that different from a jump install?

Also, is his teleport dash effective against projectiles?

Is there a way to teleport dash through sol's gun flame? I'm assuming not.

JC is jump cancel. It just means press jump in the middle of your move to cancel the end of it into jump.

Jump install is doing the input for a jump but then doing another move before the jump comes out so that you basically store the jump property.

This is mainly used in combos where after you get in the air, you are still able to jump again or air dash when normally you wouldn't be.

The easiest example is that if you jump install like a 5h with slayer. Then super jump out of that 5h... (normally you would not be able to jump again) but since you jump installed it, now you can do another jump to make your air combo longer.

Honestly at the level you seem to be at, I would not worry at all about jump installs.

They really aren't necessary for playing slayer anyway. (If you start playing some other character that uses them a lot like HOS, then you would need to learn them)

662369 P or K can go through projectiles easily.

you can go through gunflame easy.

So, I'm guessing the motion you are referring to is a teleport dash in to another move. I would think you would have to time going through gunflame pretty well. Does gunflame not have very many active frames?

So, I'm guessing the motion you are referring to is a teleport dash in to another move. I would think you would have to time going through gunflame pretty well. Does gunflame not have very many active frames?

It's not active frames - it's narrow hitting box, which can be passed. It took me some time to adjust to AC gunflame after dashing through #R one - gunflame became much slower in AC, but still passable.

Can someone help me out, regarding Slayer? What are some good follow ups for a Ground Slide? (i.e. Pilebunker/It's Late CH).

Dead on Time follows up everything. Then FRC in to win. serious edit: or like 5HS

If you RC Pilebunker in the corner, go for 5H into whatever. If you aren't RCing it, you can link 2P off a Pilebunker juggle. For CH It's Late, depends, but you can get BBU or K Mappa into whatever without RCing, IIRC.

Corner, un-RC Pilebunker, do you need a special combo, before hand, to connect the 2P, or do you always get the 2P? Character weight/hitbox?

Sign in to follow this