HeartBuri XD

Post up your arcade stick.

of course :3

that's the point of it :3

Remaking the name to astrolix in the top corner and yeah. Thats kinda the point of this layout is i hate the vewlix layout and it sucks a total nut compared to astro city P1. Just that no one has made the psd for an astro city with vewlix art also i like vewlix art a lot so yeah....

Personally i like astro city better but i do not have any issue adjusting to the vewlix. There is more art for sticks that use vewlix floating on the web. I need to get a camera so i can take picture of my sticks , the harp ex is nothing special i have not changed the art and it is a astro city layout. The other stick is a TEK case with a chimp and a madcats xbox 360 controller using a vewlix layout. I meant to order astro layout but i must have made a mistake when doing the order. ( http://www.tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/index.cfm?loc=about⊂=tekcase )

Both are way better than something like the american capcom layout.

here to appease the masses, its been updated for correctness

its actually a template for one of my custom projects in the spring when the frozen wasteland around me thaws and i can bring tools outside again

VewlixHRAP-2.jpg

I'm having a problem though, where the buttons keep rotating out of place. Any advice?

The buttons probably aren't rotating- the paper artwork inside them is. A piece of double-sided tape on the back of the art will remedy that. Just be sure to have it aligned before you stick it.

definitely lower it, her forehead is totally being cut by the turbo section. If the hat is cut its fine. Maybe lower it to about a good smidge before her ass hits the edge of the stick

k9kKN.jpg

I don't even play Noel. Anyone want this?

Edited by Circuitous

that vector...................

so overused.........

i need to design me a new button vector aside from ripping on the vewlix's vector

so overused.........

i need to design me a new button vector aside from ripping on the vewlix's vector

Completely Agreed. But I'm unoriginal :3

so overused.........

I understand why, it's beautiful.

I'd love to know the artist, because it's really, really, pretty.

I remember that render, I was actually going to use it for a design at some point, hmm.

You had a vector version? Mine was a JPG. :<

Well I took the JPG and hit two buttons to get my vector.