Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knight

Philly Thread/SE Pennsylvania - Creative Road engineering. UP has BBCT!!!!!

Preliminary idea for the persona 4 release thing:

8/11 (sat) - afternoon until late night, people can crash if it isnt a ton of people

=========

these may change based on work, but thats what im tossing around atm. input?

for reference, i live in jersey, toms river (GSP exit 80, about 80-90 minutes from next level). google maps it to get an idea.

any other questions, let me know. usually i get a decent amount of jersey people, but persona release i figure up it a little bit.

This thread is haunted. Probably best we don't use it.

Though, may as well put it up here. We'll have P4U/A/Whateverthefuckyouwanttocall it for casuals this Saturday at Game Junkies. come out guys, all 0 of you

Though, may as well put it up here. We'll have P4U/A/Whateverthefuckyouwanttocall it for casuals this Saturday at Game Junkies. come out guys, all 0 of you

I would try to make it but I've got a gig Saturday night that I'm running sound for. I hope you guys can make it to Break at the end of the month for the first P4A biweekly.

I personally don't think I'll make it. It's the week after Summer Jam, I'm gonna want some time to digest everything from SJ.

that's true. I don't get much time to digest everything after SJ, thanks to work. Well, we'll be having it every other week if it picks up steam. Running P4A/GG and P4A/AP on alternating weeks.

ChillyBee

Name: Dele

Characters: i have so many i dont even know

Contact Info: well i havent used aim in years but i suppose ill start leaving it on for this purpose. AIM:ChillyBee

Other Games: MHFU, MVC, P4A, LoL, SC3-4, several RPGS,....... im pretty much anything thats multiplayer

P4U, Aquapazza, whatever else at Game Junkies this Sat.

hey guys i'm flying in for NEC, but i'm arriving thursday, and the hotel i booked is only for friday - monday... would anyone be able to house me/give me a ride from the airport thursday after 5pm?

I need some locals, yo. BB/GG and anything else someone wants to bother teaching me. I really only play those two. Never played P4U before and am iffy about buying it.

It's about a 45 minute walk for me to Gamejunkies as well.

Hey Fujiwara, I'm usually pretty good about checking here (even if it's super dead), i've been dead/recovering since NEC though.

I play some GG (I'm super rusty though), my main game is Arcana though, if you're interested in learning that. Not sure if Ehrik still plays BB, but it looks like we're all meeting up at GameJunkies next Saturday to play games if you want to come out and play some!

Also, if you use twitter, that seems to be the easiest way to get ahold of a lot of us :V (@Tigreniisan)

I'm sorta tempted to make a new Philly thread with updated info and shit.

Classic Game Junkie

111 S. Easton Rd.

Glenside, PA, 19038

215-690-4371

Like Tigre, I usually check the philly threads every now and then. I'm glad guys are posting in this and I second Tigre starting a new group. Of the people who play some of us play GG (i'm learning). If you guys want to play BB, I'm willing to learn and it's cheap to buy. But yeah, come by and check it out.

Yeah, I tweeted at Circ to see if it was cool if I start a new thread, I just wanna make sure its cool before I do.