Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

[CS2] Platinum the General #2: Now with 100% more mahou shoujos!

The way we did it was that everyone recorded their own clips and sent them in, and if they couldn't the guy who put it together would record them. We can do something like that.

We should get the guy with the best recording equipment to record them, if only for video quality consistency. I mean, my recording equipment is pretty damn outdated and of low quality. I didn't even know that thing could capture until way after I got it since I mainly used it for watching TV on my PC lol.

That's what I had in mind also,Uri. My friend recently bought a new HD capturing device. I'm planning on going back home in a couple of days for summer break, I'll see how good it truly is and compare it to whatever recording equipment you guys have.

l wanted to share this labwork with you guys.

6b mixups (requires 50 heat)

6b rc instant jb

6b 2c 4ab land 2b

6b rc 4ab land throw (l think its purple though)

what other mixups does she have besides this/swallow moon stuff. with/without items. l might use plat alittle more seriously as a sub

• If the opponent blocked your 5C while standing, you can do a fuzzy with both rising j.B/j.C
  • TK Swallow j.B > fuzzy rising j.B
  • Deep j.C > JC > fuzzy j.B
  • IAD j.D Hammer
  • 3C > 214D (Missiles/Bombs) > Miracle Jean (Hammer) > Quake unblockable
  • Long range high/low with 2B/3C and rising j.D Kitty Stick (instant overhead).

I wonder if a fuzzy rising j.B would work with Bomb/Missile block-stun...

6b rc instant jb

6b 2c 4ab land 2b

what other mixups does she have besides this/swallow moon stuff. with/without items. l might use plat alittle more seriously as a sub

what the fuck man.

6b rc instant jb

6b 2c 4ab land 2b

Is it really worth it to rapid a move that is already +1 which gives you a lot of mix-up/frame-trap options after it's blocked anyway?

Your better off using rapid off Mami for instant overheads, lows, cross-ups, etc. I tend to never use my meter for mix-up, unless it's off a incorrectly spaced 6B and I want the damage.

There is also the gimmicky 236A stuff as, iirc, it crosses-up with dash momentum.

@moy thanks for the info!

@MS l dunno the character, l thought it would be nice. the point of the rc is that you can do an instant overhead right after an overhead (which mami isnt) or a very fast low. lf you can do it from mami too, l suppose it would be better but at the end of the day the more options you have the better equipped you'll be. it just may come in handy more than you think

The kicker was I used to use 6B>RC instant overhead/lows back in CS1.

Thanks.

Looking at the 6B rc more, specifically the double overhead, it is seeming to be a work of art atm. Good damage off jB and great damage in the corner. Plus the use of Swallow Moon after if it's blocked leads to a triple overhead. Used it near-corner with Hammer. I had a lot of fun.

Take back what I said, this can be quite useful, never really tried it before since I love to save my meter for defensive purposes a lot.

by the way, MS, who are some good hime players? do you know? l've only been able to find two (supe l believe is one of the two) who are decent, but they both used half-moon style and were using that whirlwind move very often (think relius 6c with a whirlwind instead of an arm thrusting upwards).

by the way, MS, who are some good hime players? do you know? l've only been able to find two (supe l believe is one of the two) who are decent, but they both used half-moon style and were using that whirlwind move very often (think relius 6c with a whirlwind instead of an arm thrusting upwards).

For F-Hime, try Ashe. I don't tend to watch JP Melty Blood play a lot, but when I do, it's usually Ashe. There are a few other F-Hime players but I don't know there names.

Lord Knight would be good to ask as well, but I'd mostly say Ashe.

I have never seen a C-Hime in what I've watched lol. Keep in mind I don't really watch stuff apart from whe it's uploaded by MeltyBread. I hear Clearlmap has some good Himes.

I think he meant the fact that Plat wasn't playable during the CS1 era, not in the console version at least. The only DLC characters available at that time were Makoto and Valk.

For F-Hime, try Ashe. I don't tend to watch JP Melty Blood play a lot, but when I do, it's usually Ashe. There are a few other F-Hime players but I don't know there names. Lord Knight would be good to ask as well, but I'd mostly say Ashe. I have never seen a C-Hime in what I've watched lol. Keep in mind I don't really watch stuff apart from whe it's uploaded by MeltyBread. I hear Clearlmap has some good Himes.
ashe eh? i'll give him a look-see. yeah, l watch meltybread exclusively as well. l tried searching 'melty bread hime' and thats how l learned of supe. thank you for the help

ashe eh? i'll give him a look-see. yeah, l watch meltybread exclusively as well. l tried searching 'melty bread hime' and thats how l learned of supe. thank you for the help

clearlamp

GAMEacho

Zero3Japan

Try them as well for MB.

What bubbles do we use for midscreen bubble oki off 3C?

Should we mix it up, cuz' I have been sticking to 214B a lot.

sometimes i think cake makes my posts for me

haha jk i love dustloop. here have a video of what i've been doing lately:

but uhh, i've messed with a lot of 6b rc gimmicky stuff, none of it seemed worth the meter in the end when it's already +1 at minimum range. it's certainly not worth it at the right ranges, when you can make it airtight with a microdash 5a. at anything less, you /might/ see some use vs characters like ragna, when they're aware that they can buffer ID in that incredibly small gap, and beat whatever frametrap you were going for. it's pretty risky on their part without the meter to RC it, but you always have to be wary.

I wish there was something to discuss. That has to be the single most impossible combo out there if only because of the luck factor that comes into play when trying to draw the Pan > Bat > Pan > Bat in that order.

One thing though, I didn't know that MJ Bat j.D > 214X worked like that. I'll have to rework the entire MJ Bat section :vbang:

Edit: Or not, you can't really get much out of that link. You'd be better off doing an itemless combo :/

2C, Pan j.D and 5D, Bat 5D and j.D, MJ Pan 5D and j.D, MJ Bat 5D and j.D, 214A, Mami x N.

Those are all SMP moves yet none of those moves were used more than once, allowing the combo to go as far it did. According to the comments, BB (and I guess P4U) ignore SMP scaling if and after 10 SMP moves are used. The 11th SMP move is Mami and the consecutive Mamis do not suffer from SMP. I know exactly what happened, buddy.

Then you know it's the fact that the combo may be impractical (It really is not practical concerning the unlikely chance you will get that dice roll.) its the fact that some characters can do loops to get a nasty amount of meter and damage.

Pretty much arc trying to fix something and players found a way around it.

The usual.

Plat is not getting anything out of that but I know that Ragna, Noel, maybe even Arakune and Carl can get something out of it. Ragna has a bunch of SMP moves and he gets another set of those during BK. Noel just has a shitload of those in the form of her various Drives. Arakune has a bunch of those and can probably use the bugs to maintain the combo even if he uses an SMP move more than once. Most of Nirvana's moves are SMPs so he might be able to find one of those SMP bypass combos.

Axis, create a Collider Loop like Plat did lol

Yes, not sure if this a glitch or just an overlook by the developers. Afterall, SMP is what prevents stupid loops from happening in first place.

However, it's not that pratical in Blazblue... Only Noel doesn't need a Gold Burst for that.

Damn, let's figure and enjoy the new stuff :o